Just had a visit from the nice ambulance man

Proper nashers
curtsey.gif

Both upper and lower set :cool: Trouble is, I don't really need to wear them. Still have the teeth that show. This means I 'forget' to put them in and so it's taking an age to get used to them:rolleyes:

Would be good though, so that when the time comes for the rest to go (unlucky with teeth these days :(), I'll be used to them, and they can just add teeth as needed.

Damn nuisance though. Didn't even need a filling until I was in my 20's, then had a nasty episode with an evil dentist who ruined them:mad:

Just got back from Mrs Very Nice Doctors. Have an appointment with the hospital on 16th October. She just made the appointment herself. No waiting on the hospital to send me one:cool:

I mentioned that I had something else I needed to check out, but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was:confused:

Ahhh, yes (as I go to leave). I am woken every morning with a cut off windpipe. Had this when I was big, but this is different.

My tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth:confused: How bizarre is that:eek: I can't breath so I wake up and try to pull it away. It hurts and scares me a bit as I'm frightened that one day it'll be stuck forever and I will suffocate:rolleyes:

Dr says I must had blood test for diabetes again :( I tell her Nah...pick another one out of the book. Don't want diabetes.

So a fasting blood test tomorrow morning. Ack...will miss my morning coffee.

Blast and bother. I'm falling to bits.:eek:

Back