Just got back from docs...

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

well as you can see from my header i have just got back from the docs and shes happy to sign my forms! I'm so chuffed wasnt expecting it and whats more she said shes happy im taking control and trying to do something about my weight. Waiting for my CDC to get back in touch then hopefully set a tentative restart date for the 12th of November. Happy Days! :)

Lisa xx

Congratulations. I think even doctors appreciate the merits of these types of diets once they look into them. Good luck when you start. I recommend that in the weeks leading up to your start date you cut back on carbs, this will help lessen the side effects of carb withdrawal once you do start properly.

hey hun, am glad your doc signed the forms, good luck with getting started!

good luck! isn't it great when you finally find a gp who just listens and doesn't judge!
SB

Really pleased for you, good luck with it all x

good luck!

Thanks for replying! I'm just so happy. This restart is not only for me this time anyways. Ok fair enough my OH and i areplanning on getting hitched wthin the next coupla years but the bigger thing for me is living to see my daughters wedding. Or at least do as much as i can to help that anyways. Vanity is taking a back seat this time. Am i finally growing up?! Scary stuff! :D

Glad yur doc signed your forms. Good luck for when you start on the 12th x

My GP has done the diet! Successfully too, she has always looked glam and thin to me and was very complimentary when I last saw her. Good luck LL.

Good Luck - you have stated a wonderful motivating factor (to be a healthy & happy, proud and glamourous mum the day your daughter marries!)

Good luck x

Back