Just got my prescription.

Soupstone

Hi all, was at the chemest today and asked again if there was any Orlistat yet and was pleased to be told they had loads.

That means my 5 month wait has come to an end and I'll be starting my weightloss in the morning.

I've tried the odd diet whilst I was waiting, but it's never came to anything. So here goes.

Good luck with the tablets! I've been on them over a year, though only take one a day now, and have had a very good experience with them. xx

Hi Soupstone!
Stick to the rules about fat, and this, with the tablets should see results!
I'm a couple of months into the tablets, and have adapted my diet...and it is working.
Keep posting here - everyone is really supportive!

Thank you both for the replies, hopefully cutting out the junk food , eating better and the tablets will do it this time.

Just need to stick with it.

I started taking them for the first time on Monday. So far so good and I have not really craved fatty food, lets see what the weekend brings. Good luck with your journey :)

To be honest I have not struggled at all and have not craved anything naughty. I have incorporated it with cutting down my portion sizes because I have a huge appetite. I was previously doing slimming world and was doing OK but it was not encouraging me to cut down my portions and I was putting far too much pressure on myself with the dreaded weekly weigh in. With the tablets I suppose if I want a treat now and again I can have one without the pressure and I do have quite a lot on socially between now and xmas. I had avoided the tablets like the plague before because I get bouts of IBS now and again but the GP reassured me that if I did not eat the fat I would be fine and so far so good and its almost a week now. I have also been referred to weight management services and have my first appointment on 21st November. I have asked the GP about hypnotherapy so I can go along there and see what is on offer.

Jackie :)

Well done, thats excellent, I was well pleased with my 6lb loss in the first week. I doubt it will be anything close it that this week as I have a couple of social events on when I will not be taking the tablets, for obvious reasons x

That's great but font forget the tablets take about 72hours to get in or out of your system so you'll need to stop taking them a few days before any event not to get tangoed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only stopped taking the tablets 24 hours before I had a chinese and then when I had several wines a half a pizza and I was fine, lol....

Another 2lbs this week, have to be honest and say the weight loss is more down to the tablets than anything else.

Going to have a serious go at it this week.

Back