Just had a huge fry up, off to the pub later for a roast dinner and rake of pints

scirishman

....in my dreams...ha ha! 1st WI tmrw, wish me luck!

:character00238:

wow you had me there, how could you even be thinking of food get your head down and think of the stone you get rid of on those scales tomorrow. good luck

Cheers guys...joking apart I have found the last couple of days quite tough and I've zero energy...hoping after my WI I'll get a new lease of life.

Regardless I'm determined anyway so that will see me through...can't believe some people fall spectacularly off the wagon after only a few days and doing so well.

Have a good Sunday!

just think how much better you will feel on your hols all that sand sea and !!!!

sangria of course:)

lol u knw nictastic aka flappy is gonna think otherwise about this thread

Thought I might be opening a can of worms alright...in fact I'm that feckin hungry at the moment I'd probably eat a can of worms lol....erm on second thoughts no, hunger pangs have just gone...I think I have the answer when I feel hungry again...think of something minging!

Good luck!

Gx

may i join u down the pub :p lol jk, its hard not to think and talk about food :eek: ............ i never stop at home lol i dont think i have ever cooked so much for the kids either:rolleyes:
Good luck with ur WI :party0011:

even dog food smelled appetising to me this afternoon:jelous:

Back