Just had a strange breakfast but it was so yummy.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Claireloulou, 24 October 2009.

1. Claireloulou

Claireloulou Well-Known Member

Tuna mixed with onion, red pepper and xtra light mayo with a little bit of black pepper on toast. Im stuffed too :D
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Sounds lovely - personally though I would have it for lunch, but then I do like my SW traditional cooked brekkie at the weekend, but it is a good filling start to the day for you, well done. X
    Last edited: 24 October 2009
  3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Have similar for lunch sometimes but never had it for breakfast.
  4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

That sounds really nice! We had an EE SW fry up!
  5. Claireloulou

Claireloulou Well-Known Member

Normally would have been a lunch here too but i was making toast for my little boy and it smelled so nice. I didnt fancy toast on its own or with cheese, thought beans on toast but weve run out. The i spotted the last tin of no drain tuna and thought mmmmmmmmmm.
    After id eaten it i wondered where the rest of the tuna was, turns out the other half decided to "treat" the cats to 3 tins of of it.:grumble: Needless to say i am not happy as it wasnt cheap.
  6. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I had a big bowl of fruit! How boring am I... then again we don't have weekends in our house, OH's work pattern/shifts are so random. Every day is a weekday here so don't get lay-ins or fry-light-ups!! Xx