1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just had a strange breakfast but it was so yummy.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Claireloulou, 24 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Claireloulou

Claireloulou Full Member

Tuna mixed with onion, red pepper and xtra light mayo with a little bit of black pepper on toast. Im stuffed too :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Sounds lovely - personally though I would have it for lunch, but then I do like my SW traditional cooked brekkie at the weekend, but it is a good filling start to the day for you, well done. X

Last edited: 24 October 2009
  4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Have similar for lunch sometimes but never had it for breakfast.

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

That sounds really nice! We had an EE SW fry up!

6. Claireloulou

Claireloulou Full Member

Normally would have been a lunch here too but i was making toast for my little boy and it smelled so nice. I didnt fancy toast on its own or with cheese, thought beans on toast but weve run out. The i spotted the last tin of no drain tuna and thought mmmmmmmmmm.
    After id eaten it i wondered where the rest of the tuna was, turns out the other half decided to "treat" the cats to 3 tins of of it.:grumble: Needless to say i am not happy as it wasnt cheap.

7. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I had a big bowl of fruit! How boring am I... then again we don't have weekends in our house, OH's work pattern/shifts are so random. Every day is a weekday here so don't get lay-ins or fry-light-ups!! Xx