Just had Colonic Irrigation!!!

Ta for that but one has to know these things!Think that'll have to be my next ME treat:D
T x

Yeah, treat yourself!! xxx

i would rather buy new shoes - i am a real chicken - i havent had babies or anyone poking around me in a non sexual way - doesnt float my boat lol

I bought new shoes on Sunday so didn't need any!!! xx

i would rather buy new shoes - i am a real chicken - i havent had babies or anyone poking around me in a non sexual way - doesnt float my boat lol
Got the shoes today, major hair cut & colour yesterday, probably need to slow down a bit, (partner lost his job last week!!!) but will do it some time soon, can't keep living on :)sick0019:) pills! he he.
T x

Lmao Julz..sexual is fine xx

Just noticed your loss by the way! Well done and hope you reach your 3rd goal when planned xxxxx

No, didn't hurt, just a bit uncomfy at first! Didn't wanna look what was coming out!! Would have heaved!!! Doesn't make you fart, just feels like you need a big s***!!! Go have it done!! Its worth it!! xxx
Where did you have it done hun... i was thinking about getting a universal contour wrap as the gaurantee a 6 inch loss from where you need it the most ...works out at 145 for 3 sessions tho ...,my friend who is getting married in 3 weeks has just had her second and looks fab!!!!!

Where did you have it done hun... i was thinking about getting a universal contour wrap as the gaurantee a 6 inch loss from where you need it the most ...works out at 145 for 3 sessions tho ...,my friend who is getting married in 3 weeks has just had her second and looks fab!!!!!

hi nic
i got them done a few weeks ago they are class,i lost i think 21 inches or so..in 3 weeks..let me know if you get it done its so relaxing xjx

Second time around I was like 'C'mon, stick it in!!':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

(Howdy/Gaz, I am talking about the hose and nuffink rude, ok?!:rolleyes::D)

Yeah yeah ;)

I've thought about this but men have a natural aversion to anything probing around that area...

You reckon!??!?

They might say they do to their male mates!! roflma!

no offence but i hope ur not going for colonic irrigation for "cleansing" purposes, because if u are, just a little info for you;
the fact that it cleanses "toxins" out of you is a lie, there are no toxins in ur body to cleanse out. all the toxins that you have in your body is sorted out by the liver and excreted out by the bowels and kidneys. if you have toxins, u would be sick. they are just taking ur money for a pointless treatment.
from a medical point of view, believe me :/

This original posting is 2008..........

Back