Just had first meeting with CDC

Just met my CDC and signed up to start the diet on Saturday :eek:)

She is really lovely and I felt I really clicked with her (unlike when I did WW and SW and never liked their consultants lol!)

Didn't know what to buy so bought a selection of everything and hope I like some of it!!!

Am very excited about starting but also very apprehensive about first few days. My first week will be 5 days (Sat - Thur) so hoping for some weight loss in that time (or I'll cry lol).

:D

How exciting and really good that you clicked with your CDC. Good luck and enjoy the journey! x

I had my first consult yesterday and also feeling excited but a little apprehensive as I realistically know I may feel rather rubbish tomorrow. Today has been fine and I feel motivated but do have a slight headache- It has only just come on though so am gonna go to sleep soon and hope I feel OK tomorrow. :) Luckily, I am working from home in the pm tomorrow so if I feel really rough I can try and sleep through it in the hope ketosis comes fairly quickly for me- we can hope.
I also bought a mixture and am going to swap over the porridges for otehr sachets in next couple of days as I really didn't like that this morning but the shakes have been lovely!
Good luck for this week! x

good luck with your journey it is so worth it stick at it x

Thank you!

Debbie how did you really find your first day? Were you really hungry? That is what worries me that I'm going to be starving! I have 3 days at home off work so hoping to get the worst out the way then!

I am half way through day two and so far so good, I do feel a bit hungry but not too bad. I have had one meal and saving the other 2 for around 3pm and 8pm as I know I am hungrier later on in the day. I woke up with a little bit of a headache but I took some paracetamol and feel fine now. I just feel a little rundown but I have a busy life so that's not uncommon in terms of how I feel when I get home from work- 30 kids to run after would tire anyone!!!
Good luck for starting on Sat. I think it's all about being 'in the zone'. I had bought loads of lovely fruit at the weekend and now I can't have it, I took it to work today and even cut it up for everyone. Someone asked how it was not having food, and I was honest and said that losing weight is the most important thing to me at the mo and the way my weight loss plateau was making me feel, was FAR worse than a little hunger.
Lets hope I continue to feel this confident! I am wondering how long til ketosis as everyone is different and not entirely sure I will know when it hits! x

Back