Just had my first shake...

surfing_girl

Helloo!!

Just had my first shake - banana! It wasn't too bananary which I'm pleased about and surprisingly, alright. I'm planning to do exante until I lose 5 stone. Does anyone know how long that will be?

Plan for today... GET THROUGH TODAY!

Nervous though :S but positive. I am going to do this!!

I'm really excited but nervous too.If I think about how long I'm planning to be on this then it all seems to much. Guess I've just got to take it one day at a time! x

1st month is usually over a stone..owing to the big first week loss....i'm on week 2 and already lost 15.5lbs, good luck

Good luck to you too. We can do it!

Goodluck, and glad you enjoyed the banana shake, so far the ones I have had seem to be really nice, and only a subtle flavour which I prefer than too sweet etc

xx

thanks! ive had quite a tough day so far, was travelling back from manchester on the train so needed the loo every five minutes. my boyfriend hasn't got a job he applied for so i'm going round to his soon and he doesn't know i'm doing this yet. not sure if i should tell him till i'm in ketosis. he hates that i hate my body so much and i know he wont understand why i'm taking such seemingly drastic measures.

any advice? xx

thanks! ive had quite a tough day so far, was travelling back from manchester on the train so needed the loo every five minutes. my boyfriend hasn't got a job he applied for so i'm going round to his soon and he doesn't know i'm doing this yet. not sure if i should tell him till i'm in ketosis. he hates that i hate my body so much and i know he wont understand why i'm taking such seemingly drastic measures.

any advice? xx

I know that feeling of needing the loo so often but its all good :D

Sorry to hear your boyf' didnt get offered the job Im sure a better one will come up soon :)

Hopefully he will understand what your doing, just say 'your trying out a new 'highly' recommended diet' and you are feeling really positive about it etc..

If you dont feel happy to tell him, then thats fine, but I would have to tell my OH so he knows what to watch out for and not to tempt me with any naughty things, like 'food, coke etc'

thanks for the advice nee, i'm round his and i've just told him. we had a big chat and he wanted to check out the website and make sure it was legit but he is 110% behind me and he wants me to do this, just so i'm happy with myself. i'm so pleased. if anything this has encouraged me to do this, its not like i can excuse myself now! he's gone to make me a peppermint tea. i am blessed :)

got a bit of a headache but HONK, HONK, HONK!! xxxx

good luck to you too contingency! we can be buddies! i've got my birthday meal at home next weekend at a thai buffet. wish me luck haha! we can do this!! xx

p.s we have the same goal weight too - challange!

I hope your buffet goes OK- I have a work do tonight, so I have made allowances for a meal, having 1 pack and a 400 cal meal- I know it's too high in carbs to get in to Ketosis but at least the cals will be right :)

Is great you've started at the same time as me, diet buddies! :D

thanks for the advice nee, i'm round his and i've just told him. we had a big chat and he wanted to check out the website and make sure it was legit but he is 110% behind me and he wants me to do this, just so i'm happy with myself. i'm so pleased. if anything this has encouraged me to do this, its not like i can excuse myself now! he's gone to make me a peppermint tea. i am blessed :)

got a bit of a headache but HONK, HONK, HONK!! xxxx

Thats ok, I always believe that Honesty is the best policy :D

Glad he was understanding and that your first day went ok WOO HOO

ps....what is peppermint tea like?

i think it's yummy, its a really fresh taste in your mouth especially when my mouth has been assaulted by thai chicken soup!! not a big fan of that one. anyway, felt a bit rough last night but feeling alright today. drinking lots of water and peppermint tea. i can feel a honk coming on :) hows everyone else doing? xx

Woop go you :)

Im gonna have to invest in this peppermint tea :D

Also its interesting seeing everyones taste being so different, I actually loved the thai chicken, but not so keen on the muchroom, so added a little extra water last night and ended up enjoying that too.

Im on Day 5 and havent really had any major side effects, worried that I havent really as maybe Im not in ketosis??!!??!!

Keep up the good work

x

Peppermint tea is beauuutiful, it really is refreshing after the gallons of water that i'm drinking, but hey missus, i wouldn't complain about the lack of side effects, just enjoy it haha!

Argh no, its the texture of the soup, it was awful. i think shakes are the way forward, i think they're okay but i'd prefer to drink them quickly and them fill me up rather than sip at them.

Day 5! you excited for your weight in on friday?

Keep going, every shake at a time xx

Peppermint tea is beauuutiful, it really is refreshing after the gallons of water that i'm drinking, but hey missus, i wouldn't complain about the lack of side effects, just enjoy it haha!

Argh no, its the texture of the soup, it was awful. i think shakes are the way forward, i think they're okay but i'd prefer to drink them quickly and them fill me up rather than sip at them.

Day 5! you excited for your weight in on friday?

Keep going, every shake at a time xx

Yeh I found the first one, the texture wasnt great, but just 50ml more of water did the trick for me, I also like having something warm at night that I can take my time over whilst the OH is munching his big dinner the bugger!!.

Alot of people also do the chocolate shake warm, so will try that maybe over the weekend :D

Yes cant wait for WI on friday, just hope I have a good loss to keep me going for week 2 :)

Back