just had my first shake

Hi all im starting lipotrim for the second time. Just had my first shake. Know the first week is hardest so hope this week flys xo

Good luck! I'm on day 3 and looking forward to weigh in! Take each day one at a time and you'll be fine xx

Hey

How was Lipotrim for you the first time around? I'm sure by now you know what to expect. Just keep drinking water, resting and keeping yourself distracted by anything other than food. I hope ketosis comes soon for you and that you'll do well. Good luck x x x

Hi first time I lost a stone n a half in three weeks. Was finding it good first week was hard but after that wSnt hungry had piles of energy even started walking loads and gym and never felt tired. Woke up everyday feeling great then my partner was always feeling bad cause he eating in front of me and didnt like me being on lipotrim felt it was bad for me so I give in amd started eating again thinking I could loose it myself. I ended up putting one stone and eight pounds back on in six weeks. Gutted. But want to give it a real try this time. Just meed to get over yhe first week xx

Well it's good that you know what to expect and that your willing to try again. It is hard, I know from experience with my boyfriend he felt bad eating in front of me and even though he knew I couldn't eat he couldn't get out of the habit of offering me food.. X x x

He was the same. It was hardest at night cause thatvwoukd be our wee munchie time. Im really trying to get him to be more supportive this time x

Hiya Panda bear I started on the lipo trim, for the second time, yesterday also...
I only managed five days the first time so you did conciderably better than me :doh:
I think I'm in a much better head space this time and finding this site has been a god send.
Looking at all the pics and inspirational stories has def helped with my determination.

Hiya pepper. I really hope to get the weight off this time round. I didnt have this page last time and felt like I was doing it alone. Atleast if u go to sw or ww u have ur class and lots of online support I dont feel u get the same with lipotrim. But this site it great its opened my eyes to how many other people are also doing them same xo

Back