Just had my first weigh in! YAY!

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
First weigh in this morning, and I've banished 9lbs!!! OMG! It took me a month or more to loose the last 9 lbs, SOOOOO chuffed.:party0011:
Thanks for all your help everyone, in making my first week a little easier to bear ..... :sign0168: all :D:D:D:D
Toni x

Aww well done Toni hun that is fantastic!! It is soooo much easier here on in woohooo well done you xxxxxxx

P.s were you at the door waiting for them to open?! lol xxx

lol, er, yes, well sorta, I got there 15 mins before my weigh time, luckily I'm busy with school run in the morning so didn't think about it that much.

I'm having a bit of a blonde moment now though, cant remember the PIN for my ticker, Doh! I might have to do a new one lol

xxx

Brilliant Toni, now was,nt that worth it, well done :D

lol i did that too hun! x

Certainly was gary, thankyou, even though you dont believe people first off, that you WILL start to feel better etc lol

:talk017::wow:Very well done Toni CONGRATULATIONS!!! i hope i do so well on my 1st weigh in how much have you got to lose?:D

Thankyou Maggie and Fun1uk, I have 2 stone idealy to loose, but a little more would be an extra :)

:party0011: Well done hun ya must be thrilled :party0011:

Well done Toni,you did great!

fantastic!!!!

Well done! I found week 2 weigh in came around really qucikly after the first one. Keep up the good work.

Well done hun. See, it was worth all the hard work. Here's to a big loss next week.xx

Thanks everyone, couldn't have done it without the support from here :) xxx

hey toni,
fab loss.....fab news!!
my other half has just finished doing lipotrim having lost exactly 2 stone in just a few weeks - you'll be there in no time!!
congrats!
fran :)

Back