Just had my first weigh in....

lumpybumps

To say I've struggled in my first week is an understatement....! BUT I've just done my first weigh in and all that hard work has defo paid off... 8.5lbs in just 6 days!! :)

That's fantastic news hunny! You must be so proud of yourself! you've done the hard bit so hopefully this week should be alot easier for you :D

Well done on your loss thats great. I'm on day 2 and so far so good :) its very early days but reading everyones stories on here is so inspiring.

Is this your first ever time on CD? it is mine, never thought I could go without food but i think it's better that it's so strict. I've tried sw and ww so many times, manage to lose 7lbs then just go back to eating rubbish.

Let me know how your getting on in week 2 :)

Well done on your loss hun. Long may it continue x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thats fantastic hun! Keep up the great work xx

First time for me, my bro in law lost 2st in 4 wks and said he found it easy so I thought why struggle doing ww or sw and just try CD to see if I can do it, feel really determined and want to see the results, taken before pics this morning so hoping in 4 wks I'll be able to see a difference :) I'll post them on here (if I dare) - my start weight is 10st 13 and I'm 5ft 4, can't wait for my first weigh in already and I know if gave a decent loss that'll spur me on for the next week

well done lumpy bumps (love the name!) on your first week's fantastic weight loss. It really does give you that boost to keep going. It did with me. It's my 4 week weigh-in 2moro and I'm hoping to have got that magic first stone off (only need -llb to reach it).

Keep up the good work x

Well done lumpybumps!
I got weighed today, its day 7 for me and I lost 9lbs. It's not been easy, so really pleased with that!

Well done mongoosed, thats fab :) I had a really difficult day yesterday so seeing that today really turned things round for me. I know now that I can't do SS but am finding SS+ MUCH MUCH easier so am going to stick to that! Just cant believe I can lose over half a stone in a week, I know it'll slow down but wow, what more inspiration do I need to carry on! If I was doing ww it'd take me about 3 weeks to lose 8.5lbs!

I've done ss+ for the last 3 days. It's made it much easier for me too!

I've done ss+ for the last 3 days. It's made it much easier for me too!

Well done Mongoosed on your ace 1st week weight loss. I'm on day 30 of SS+ and have lost every week without doing any exercise. That little 200 calorie meal is the real deal!

Good luck x

I have decided to do ss+ from now on too, glad I'm not alone with this.
Tonight I'm having a mushroom omelette and I can't wait!

Back