Just had my First WI and I'm sooo chuffed!:D

Joz

Hi all,
I'm sitting here in complete shock because I've lost a whopping 9lbs this week! I know loads of people have lost a lot more than that during their first week on SS but it's the most I've ever lost in a week. This isn't my first time SS-ing either as I did LL for about 16 weeks a few years ago. I was 100% that time as well but 6lbs was the biggest lost I ever managed (I was equally as chuffed then too)!:D
I couldn't have managed the first 4 days this week without a lot of support from Fenix, Reena and CW1234(for inspiration)- Thanks a bunch girls!
*Big Hugs*
Joz xx

great new, it is a very good loss. :)

fantastic news - stick with it and you get results just goes to prove it! judging by others losses I am hoping for a 6lb. If I hit that I will be extremely happy.

Fantastic, well done!! xx

Wow Joz that's a fabulous loss, well done. Bet you're grinning all over :)

Holy Cow! Well done you!!!

Joz..
Well done .. 9 lbs is a fantastic amount to lose in 1 week..... thats great ... Some people may lose more but sometimes (no offense to anyone) they started off with a lot more to lose..
You are doing fab hon cd is not an easy diet.. and with all the support from everyone on here we will get there..
Heres to another fab week ahead hon xxxx

Hey Louie lou, Shelz, Sarette and Watergirl- Thank you guys so much! :grouphugg:

:D:fyi:Watergirl -Yes I am grinning all over but not as much as my CDC- she had goose bumps she was so happy for me!
Joz xxx

I am so pleased for you Joz.
You really deserve it.
You are always here to give everyone support and I don't think you give enough credit to yourself for that.
Well done you, good luck this week. xxx

Excellent loss Joz. It makes you want to keep going doesn't it? x

Well done Joz, it's a great feeling to know it's working and makes you feel really excited for the weeks ahead. Good luck on your journey with ss Zoe xx

thats brilliant , i have my weigh in tomorrow and hope i have managed 9 or 10, i have been weighing daily this week so i know i ve managed 8 so far, wont keep weighing next week cos i want a surprise lol xxx

you are really doing fantastic, im pleased ive saw your blog, im also doing ss plus and havnt found many reports. ive lost 18lbs in three weeks.

Last edited:
Back