Just had my last cig. Scared!!!

Lisajw200

Sorry for boring everyone to death, but I'm so scared of starting tomorrow. My ecig hasn't arrived yet. Had to go to my GP this afternoon as I went for a walk and was fighting for breath. He prescribed me antibiotics and steroids and put me on a nebuliser and it helped. I told him I'm giving up smoking and starting a VLCD and he was ok but warned me it'll be tough though and he's worried I will go back to smoking while on S&S. Actions speaks louder than words and I'm so nervous of craving food and craving fags. It ain't gonna be easy is it. Its my dream to lose weight this way and cutting out the fags. Sorry just needed to offload. I need a a boost and advice. Am I doing the right thing? Sorry once again :/

Someone just give me a bash on the head and a kick up the backside lol. Ya have to laugh don't you. Haha

I won't do it. I know I wont. I'm going back to WW tomorrow night. I'm just not ready to tackle both together and my lungs are more important as my doc said My minds and heart is not in it Thanks everyone :) xxxxxxx this is such a friendly part of the forum. I'll keep my order and maybe come back to this laterz. :)

good luck with both the cigs and WW - you can do it!!!

i think youre right to do one thing at a time, take it slow and as long as you eat healthy on WW then you will be fine. knocking smoking on the head is really tough but the ecig will help a lot.

I'm in the same position as you. I really need to stop smoking and lose a LOT of weight! I made the decision to lose the weight first, then tackle the smoking. I've lost 21lbs, although nobody has really noticed :confused:, but I do feel healthier and now walk up the stairs at work rather than taking the lift. Doing both at one sounds like a recipe for disaster as its normal to eat more when stopping smoking. (I stopped for about 3 years a cuple of years ago and put on). It takes along time to get to this stage and I've given myself a year to sort out both. I feel quite happy doing S&S at the moment. If I'm hungry I just have extra protein. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Aka Flumpet. I've decided to give s and s a go as I've just got my ecig. I haven't had anything to eat yet. I was just scared of failing. I changed my name coz it sounded stupid lol and my old profile pic coz I haven't got blonde hair anymore. I hope I haven't upset anyone. You'll all lovely and have been great support and you are all so supportive. :)

Hi Lisa just wanted to wish u luck. I use ecigs and can honestly say I prefer them to real ones now. I find it so easy to sit down with a pint of fizzy flavoured water and my ecig and it's helping keep up my water intake. U can do it just take it an hour at a time if ness.

you can do it Lisa, just think of how great you will feel just a few hours without a smoke - i found the ecigs to be a great help and my other half has gone from about 25 a day to about 10 a day in a couple of weeks using the ecig. he prefers it to real ones now as well.

as for S&S we are all here to help and support, i have found everyone on here great with their words of wisdom and support

Just want to wish you luck, it's brilliant when you get free of the cigs, trust me! Many times I tried and the most I gave up for 5 years.
This time I am off them for 2 1/2 years and now off the gum that helped me do it!

Sending you good vibes as you can do this!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lisajw200 said:
Thanks Babs xxx

How is it going Lisajw? Any success?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back