Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just had our 1st BBQ!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kevandju5, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had a yummy BBQ in the garden with the kids. And the sun shone!! :D Really full-up after a Red day meal of syn-free sausages, bacon, salad and a bread roll - yummy!

Does anyone know of any syn-free or low-syn burgers? I am hoping this is the first barbie of many this Summer! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    im not sure of ready made burgers.. but i always buy extra lean mince and make my own.. as they'r so filling one pack makes loads of medium sized ones! xxxxxxx

4. Ossireo

Ossireo Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Joes does a Pork & Chilli burger to die for as well as other burgers that are free on Slimming World. Prices ad delivery are a bit high though. Did an order with my mum and froze it all so its lasted ages :)

Joes Website

5. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Homemade burgers are a good idea - didn't think of that! And Joe's burgers sound lush. May have to team up with someone to stock up, ready for next time.:drool:

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hmm, does morrisons sell this joe blokes burgers and shiz??? sounds yum lol.. i use extra lean steak as it sticks better than mince, finely chop red onion.. and some herbs if i wish, and i use my hairdressing gloves to make burgers haha.. i hate touching raw meat! xx

7. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    what about normal quorn burgers? are they free on red? we had a bbq last weekend and like you i had free sausages bacon and salad was yummy!

8. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    We have homemade burgers from lean steak mince, an egg, some onion, salt, pepper and herbs (often fresh chives)

Having a BBQ tomorrow with OH's mum and sister, planning to have burgers, sausages, chicken tikka kebabs, garlic mushrooms, salad, homemade potato salad, a rice salad, bean salad and coleslaw (not for me!)

Blimey... that's a lot of food actually!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.