Just had some sad news and in shock

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Just had some really bad news. My friends husband died. they had gone on holiday to india and both him and his husband got really ill and ended up in hospital but his husband was worse and was in intensive care. George (his husband) got better and they semeed to be getting somewhere although he was very frail and i woke up to a text announcing george had died! Really really shocked and walking around like a zombie/ :cry: They were soulmates. x

Oh no, that's just awful :( Sorry to hear that :(

Oh thats so sad :(

I agree life is far to short - I hope yoru okay, we're here for you if you need us x x x x

((((((hugs))))))

That's dreadful for you, I'm so very sorry that your friend died, sending you hugs to help you with the shock, what an awful shame. X

How sad. I shall ask my Angels to help.

That's so awful, life is way too short.

Sending loads of cuddles and my condolences to you, his husband & all his family & friends.

Take Care of yourself XXXXXX

How awfully sad :(

I know what you mean about wanting to hug your loved ones near when you hear news like that. Take care of yourself today.

How sad. I shall ask my Angels to help.

Yes please. my friend Lee must be in turmoil. They truly were soulmates. I keep thinking of what it must be like to never seak with my husband again or never hear his voice or have him hold me and i just keep breaking down in tears just at the thought! I cannot imagine what he is going through!

x

I too am sorry to hear your sad news.

Death is so final, so devastating.

When will he be home and are you close enough to be there for him when he is. It is now that he needs to know his friends.

Sue xx

Really sorry to hear about your friends husband's loss. May he rest in peace and hope that his other half keeps strong. He will probably need more of your support now than ever. Keep strong.

I too am sorry to hear your sad news.

Death is so final, so devastating.

When will he be home and are you close enough to be there for him when he is. It is now that he needs to know his friends.

Sue xx

My friend lives way over in London. But he knows I am there he calls me his shining angel. I have text him as i know when i am sad i just want to be alone. xx

Sorry to hear your sad news xx and your poor friend left behind..life is so cruel at times and as we all know too short x
sending lots of love to all the people affected by him suddenly been taken from all those who loved him and that will miss him..take care x

I can't believe what a hard time your having. Lots of hugs coming your way. just bottle it and let it out . we are all here for you xx

Back