Just had the nicest dinner - What have you got tonight?

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
For dinner tonight I made us...

Boiled rice with egg mixed in, pan fried duck (fat removed) and 1/4 a jar of Hoisin sauce. Totally lush and all for 3.5 syns!!

What has everyone else eaten for dinner this evening? xXx

My OH and DS share fish and chips from the chippie on Fridays so I had a pork chop, roast new potatoes and veg followed by egg custard.

I had left over casserole which was yummy more so than when I made it on Sunday, had to have 2 servings (were small ones)

I had leftover beef stew. That's the 3rd night running. And I ahd the most amazing homemade prawn and salmon chinese soup for lunch. Still some left, might ahe to ahve even more!!

Lynda

Can I join in? (I'm a newbie!)

I made a Quorn Stew in my new slow cooker, I am not officially starting SW until tomorrow (when my large grocery shop arrives courtesy ala Tesco!) so I had to use Oxo veggie stock instead of Vecon, I used the Stock, water, the Casserole Veg Pack from Asda (1 pound at the mo), a packet of quorn pieces and added some extra new potatoes and some garlic granules in, it was delicious! Even my 11 month baby ate it & hubby loved it too!

Sara xx

We had.....

(I am doing EE today).

Mackerel fillets (marinated in Lime & Chilli)
Jacket Potato
Large mixed salad

Lovely...

I had a 3 egg omelette with parmesan, 3 slices of WW bread with Laughn cow cheese and a big green leaf salad with red onion, tomatoes and dressing, I havent done my shopping for the week yet so just using up whats in fridge, was very nice though, still got few syns left for later

we had wholewheat pasta with tinned chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn, spinach - served with a turkey fillet as a HEB and cheese on top of the pasta as my HEA - Green Day yummmness! x

I'm on an EE day and ate out so I had a seafood ramen at Wagamama. I'm not sure how many, if any, syns there are in it though. I've searched high and wide for nutritional information but didn't find anything. The seafood ramen is a broth like soup with seafood and noodles and lots of veggies. There was hardly any oil in it too so not sure if it even has any syns... Arrrggghh!

I made a Quorn Stew in my new slow cooker, I am not officially starting SW until tomorrow (when my large grocery shop arrives courtesy ala Tesco!) so I had to use Oxo veggie stock instead of Vecon, I used the Stock, water, the Casserole Veg Pack from Asda (1 pound at the mo), a packet of quorn pieces and added some extra new potatoes and some garlic granules in, it was delicious! Even my 11 month baby ate it & hubby loved it too!

Sara xx

oxo cubes are free now chick x

... I had to use Oxo veggie stock instead of Vecon...
Sara xx

Oxo cubes are free now.

I had beef stew done in the slow cooker - yummy

I've created a kind of mousakka made with quorn mince and a mix of total 0% yoghurt and egg for the topping with a sprinkling of cheese from my hexb allowance. It's in the oven as we speak and smells gorgeous and is totally free. I'm just hoping that the yoghurt and egg topping works and doesn't curdle! Going to have it with a big green salad and a glass of red wine. Can't wait!

I had sirloin steak with roasted veggies (red onion, green, red, yellow peppers, courgette, tomatoes, garlic clove) which I sprayed with fry light and sprinkled balsamic vinegar over before putting in the oven. :gimi:

I also made the peppercorn sauce which I came across on this website and can definately reccommend. :eat:

Hubby had the same, but also had some boiled baby potatoes.

Everything free as I'm having a red day!:D

For dessert, I have a mullerlight orange with chocolate yoghurt in the fridge, but I feel too stuffed just now so perhaps will have it later.

Whoever called this a diet??????????

I made home made burgers with bacon and cheese, wedges, home made coleslaw and a mahoooosive salad . . . yummy!!!

Hiya,

It wasn't veggie Oxo cube but the jar of reduced salt veggie stock, is that free too?

Tonight we had sweet potato chips with smash pizza with tomatto puree, mozzarella (HEA), mushrooms, onions and pineapple, it was delicious!! I had 2 satsumas and a NOM for afters and 2 vodka & pepsi max!

It wasn't too bad after all & hubby isn't moaning he's hungry either!

Sara xx

I had this pizza for 2 HEb, 1HEa plus 4 syns.

All other toppings syn free!

2dj5pib.jpg

Back