Just had to share.....

debz32

Gold Member
....knew that'd get ya interested !!!

anyway...back to my news....3lbs off this morning so that means I'm only ONE STONE from GOAL !!!!:D

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

sorted out my wardrobe (yet again :rolleyes: ) and have lots more clothes that are too big !!

Have a bag of lovely stuff (mostly 12s !!) in the roof space which I'm gonna get down over Christmas and sort thru' .... cos should fit now !!!

Can't believe how quickly the weight has dropped off - CAMBRIDGE ROCKS !!!

hope u've all had a great day...I was rushing about like a mad thing getting last minute Christmassy stuff - LOVE CHRISTMAS !!

love to all...

Debz
xx

O! Debz...:eek:

I am so pleased for you!!!

Size 12's still a dream for me!!!

Congratulations on doing so very well and sticking with it week in and week out.

Love Mini xxx

Thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done. Esp after a slow week last weigh in eh?

Weird..i also lost 3lbs this week. And was complaining with you last week about the slow weight loss!!

Well done again!:D

O! Debz...:eek:

I am so pleased for you!!!

Size 12's still a dream for me!!!

Congratulations on doing so very well and sticking with it week in and week out.

Love Mini xxx

Thanx Mini...couldn't have done it without the super support I get on Minimins :eek:

so a HUGE thanx to you and Pierce....:)

As I've said many times...this is the first weight loss support forum that I've found to be genuine and friendly...and welcoming to newcomers....so THANX to everyone who's made me feel so welcome and helped me along the way :D

love

Debz
xx

Debz, thats fantastic hun!! Well done you....thats ace after the last couple of nasty weeks!!

thanx Kazz...:D I'm well pleased...

love

Debz
xx

Thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done. Esp after a slow week last weigh in eh?

Weird..i also lost 3lbs this week. And was complaining with you last week about the slow weight loss!!

Well done again!:D

Thanx so much....and WELL DONE to you on your loss this week too :D

Aren't our bodies weird ??:rolleyes:

keep at it...ur doin great :)

love

Debz
xx

So Debz...hows the plans to become a CDC going?!

Have spoken to Lisa at HQ...and got myself a sponsor...Ivy (on here !!) Ivy hasn't managed to get hold of Lisa yet though :( - with the Conference and Christmas etc etc.

....but I've been in touch with Ivy & Linda (CDC) and both are well and truly on my side....

Lisa was really nice and is also keen for me to go ahead....so watch this space hun ;)

Hopefully get on training course early in the New Year.... can't wait :D

Debz
xx

Thanx Mini...couldn't have done it without the super support I get on Minimins :eek:

so a HUGE thanx to you and Pierce....:)

As I've said many times...this is the first weight loss support forum that I've found to be genuine and friendly...and welcoming to newcomers....so THANX to everyone who's made me feel so welcome and helped me along the way :D

love

Debz
xx

Thank you so much Debz:)

At the end of the day you have put in the hard work and as you know it does take work. The rewards are tremendous and what a great present for Christmas and the New Year!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you so much Debz:)

At the end of the day you have put in the hard work and as you know it does take work. The rewards are tremendous and what a great present for Christmas and the New Year!!!

Love Mini xxx

I know it's been me who's 'done it'...but Minimins has been my lifeline !

.....and you are VERY welcome :D

off to watch the final of EXTINCT with the kids now...catch ya later....

love

Debz
xx

MiniMins is my life line as well and could not do without the support...it keeps me going:)

When I see success stories I say to myself, keep going...one day I will get there too:D

Love Mini xxx

superb hun, Im so pleased for you, I agree cambridge rocks, its the best ever, along with mins, how can we fail!!

Have spoken to Lisa at HQ...and got myself a sponsor...Ivy (on here !!) Ivy hasn't managed to get hold of Lisa yet though :( - with the Conference and Christmas etc etc.

....but I've been in touch with Ivy & Linda (CDC) and both are well and truly on my side....

Lisa was really nice and is also keen for me to go ahead....so watch this space hun ;)

Hopefully get on training course early in the New Year.... can't wait :D

Debz
xx

Oooooh thats ace hun!! Just think, the new year will be a new you and a new project as well!!

Debz

That is wonderful new - well done you :D

Good luck with that final stone - you'll be there before you know it :)

Wow! Well done,

only 1 stone to go!! I can't wait until I can say that!

THANX Bloss - u'll be there before u know it :)

PREPARE to be AMAZED as the weight falls off !!

look forward to sharing your success with you !

love

Debz
xx

superb hun, Im so pleased for you, I agree cambridge rocks, its the best ever, along with mins, how can we fail!!

Thanx Vicky - hope ur still doing OK....it's peeps like you who've inspired me to stick with it....even after weeks when I've only lost a pound or two - so THANX ! :)

love

Debz
xx

Back