Just half a pound to go.....

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
....and that's the first stone off!!! C'mon already - half a pound!!!! :D

WOW!!! Well done Kazza!!!

Woohoo - got on the scales this morning - the half pound is gone!! A stone in 4 weeks and one day!! YASSSSS!!!!

Thats fantastic!
I'm sure you notice a difference in your clothes, I'm trying to keep my motivation up in the evening by looking at all the nice clothes online I can buy when I shift this weight.. Keeps me out of the kitchen cupboards :)

Thank you all - although it's 11.45pm and I had to get up out and eat some chicken because I was sooooooo hungry lying in bed! I hadn't eaten any dinner as I really wasn't hungry then.......hmm......lesson learned - eat a wee bit even if you are not that hungry - saves on the midnight munchies! Still at least I didn't raid the biscuit tin, or the bread bin, or the crisp cupboard............oooops! Time for bed again!

kazza you'll never guess what but I've been lying here drooling at the thought of jumping out of bed and cooking a bit of chicken as I'm starving too. Unfortunately (or fortunately) said bit of chicken is only half defrosted ready for tomorrow's lunch. Dukan does make us do and think some strange things :D

LOL!! It does that - but I am delighted because the scales show another pound off today! I thought the chicken binge might have made a difference but it hasn't! :D

It's so strange isn't it! I didn't eat any last night but sometimes I eat a chicken breast when I have the late evening munchies and I always seem to see a loss the next day! Congrats on your 1lb, keep going!

Back