Just have to say bye for now !

slimbyseptember

Well I wasn't going to post anything and just leave but I thought of all the encouraging things and positive comments from everyone over the weeks and I just thought that I was being really rude if I didn't post and say a big Thankyou to everyone.

I had a 2 week break a couple of weeks ago and tried to get back on track last week but couldn't do it.I have managed to lose a couple of pounds this week but I just want to stop thinking about food all the time so I am considering slimming world or maybe LT again when kids are back at school.

I have thought about this a lot and as I wasn't giving 100%(cheating here and there)I was beginning to feel less and less positive.

Well now I've made the decision I am going to eat wisely as I am not undoing all my hard work and I am going back to the gym too.

Finally a big THANKYOU to everyone on here for their support and GOODLUCK with your journeys.
To all the newbies,good luck too,this is a great diet if you don't break it,just look at all the great losses,and the people are great too.

Take care everyone and I may be back before the end of the year :wave_cry:

You really need to be in the right frame of mind to do LT 100%. I had a break too and found it VERY hard to get back into- it took me a good 3-4wks to stop the nibbling that was sabotaging my efforts! I'm trying to maintain my losses for a while, then I'm planning on returning to LT for 3wks- thats all the shakes I have left and I'm not 'allowed' any more so I'll have to be 'ready' to do it 100% to lose as much as I can in that time. Then I'll try to maintain my losses from then. I think the fact that I only have 3wks worth left will make me stick to it 100% as I know that this is it- last chance and if I cheat then it's only hurting myself? Before I would think, oh next week I'll do better- I can't say that next time!
I think you should concentrate on maintaining (after re-feeding properly so you dont' undo your hard work so far!) for a while to give yourself a 'break' from dieting, then in a few weeks when your routine is back on track, you can try to cut back again to lose the last bit?
Good luck!

Good luck to you too :)
and well done on your LT achievements - you have done well!

Sad you're leaving us Kirsty :( You have done so well during your time on LT but you do have to be positively determined and focused to succeed.

Good luck on the rest of your goal journey. I bet you'll do brilliantly. Pop in to let us know how you're getting on.

X

Hey Kirsty

Well firstly...A HUGE well done for your successes on LT. I think you know in yourself if you're in the right 'place' to do it...so secondly....lots and lots of luck for the future.

You'll be missed on here- drop in and see us from time to time

xxx

I think if you're not into it then it's not really worth following as you run the risk of undoing your hard work. So, I think you've made a good choice!

Good luck with everything!! :)

Hannah

Hi Kirsty,
wishing you all the best on the next part of your journey. You have done well on LT and I hope you will find whatever suits your lifestyle most.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Glad you didn't leave witout saying bye but we we still be here .keep posting about your other atempts we are still interested theres no need to vanish yet :D

debz x

You are being very grounded and reasonable which is excellent. You do need to be in the right frame of mind for LT, believe me I've been where you are! So if you do decide to come back to it you'll be grand -and you've done so brilliantly too that you're bound to do great whichever way you choose to go.

GOOD LUCK!

Back