Just into Week Two - Not Going Well

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by scarletmonkey, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. scarletmonkey

scarletmonkey New Member

Just after some advice, been on 810 for a week and lost 15lbs!

However for the last couple of days, my stomach has been rumbling/gurgling (don't actually feel hungry though) and have had the runs, anyone any ideas why this could be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi have you had bars or tetras they both give me gurgles in my tum as to toilet problems took me about a month for it to all settle down fully but most seem to have probs for first week /2 .It is to do with the high concetrations of vits and minerals .Dont worry you do get used to them try adding more water or spilting the packs and have 1/2 at a time xx
  4. scarletmonkey

scarletmonkey New Member

Nope, just a soup guy, me

Not touching the bars after some of the toilet horror stories read on here :D
  5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I guess it could just be your body getting used to the nutrients and minerals in the soups. I think the gurgling stomach is just something that accompanies this diet - I'm still getting it at week 12.

15lbs is a fantastic loss for week 1 - keep up the great work.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.