Just into Week Two - Not Going Well

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by scarletmonkey, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. scarletmonkey

scarletmonkey New Member

Hi,

Just after some advice, been on 810 for a week and lost 15lbs!

However for the last couple of days, my stomach has been rumbling/gurgling (don't actually feel hungry though) and have had the runs, anyone any ideas why this could be?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi have you had bars or tetras they both give me gurgles in my tum as to toilet problems took me about a month for it to all settle down fully but most seem to have probs for first week /2 .It is to do with the high concetrations of vits and minerals .Dont worry you do get used to them try adding more water or spilting the packs and have 1/2 at a time xx

4. scarletmonkey

scarletmonkey New Member

Nope, just a soup guy, me

Not touching the bars after some of the toilet horror stories read on here :D

5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I guess it could just be your body getting used to the nutrients and minerals in the soups. I think the gurgling stomach is just something that accompanies this diet - I'm still getting it at week 12.

15lbs is a fantastic loss for week 1 - keep up the great work.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.