just introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by christine_brown_3, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. christine_brown_3

christine_brown_3 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im christine im 24, from belfast, N.Ireland, im trying slimming world, i done it before, lost 5.5lb in my first week then 2 lb in my second week, but alot of s**t happened at home and couldnt go back, so im trying it again this time at home! any tips on doing it at home alone?:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    keep a food diary! be truthful! be really careful with measuring, dont estimate anything. when it comes to weighing in, dont do sneaky peekies, just stick to once a week with the same clothes :)

xxx

Mini likes this.
  4. KarenB

KarenB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(13.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. I wish I could offer you some advice but I find I need a weigh in class to keep me motivated. As for not weighing myself in between I think I need therapy as I seem to be hopping on and off all day, every day :(

5. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
    I am doing WW at home alone and even though you are on SW these tips are similar: weigh absolutely everything, drinks lots of water, do not cheat and 'forget' certain foods that you have eaten in a day and I agree with 10st10lbs only weigh yourself once a week!
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread and a food diary thread in the SW section and you will get help and support from other SW followers

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.