just introducing myself

im christine im 24, from belfast, N.Ireland, im trying slimming world, i done it before, lost 5.5lb in my first week then 2 lb in my second week, but alot of s**t happened at home and couldnt go back, so im trying it again this time at home! any tips on doing it at home alone?:wave_cry:

Hi and welcome. I wish I could offer you some advice but I find I need a weigh in class to keep me motivated. As for not weighing myself in between I think I need therapy as I seem to be hopping on and off all day, every day :(

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
I am doing WW at home alone and even though you are on SW these tips are similar: weigh absolutely everything, drinks lots of water, do not cheat and 'forget' certain foods that you have eaten in a day and I agree with 10st10lbs only weigh yourself once a week!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread and a food diary thread in the SW section and you will get help and support from other SW followers

Irene xx

Back