just joined and need help please :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by michellem162, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. michellem162

michellem162 Full Member

hi just joined and wonder if sum1 could help me with ma points 2day

a had : rice crispies with whole milk
    croissant with jam
    lentil soup and a white bread roll
    fruit salad
    ham (3 slices) with a salad
    packet of walkers crisps

not sure if am pointing correctly and also using pro points

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    a 30g bowl of rice krispies = 3pp (but 30g is VERY small!)
    142 ml of whole milk = 3pp
    Croissant = 6pp
    1 teaspoon jam - 1pp
    SOup - depends on brand......?
    Bread roll (1 medium) - 4pp
    Ham - depends on make and thickness but I'd guess at 3pp
    salad - free
    walkers crisps - again depends on type but average of 4 or 5pp

You might want to look at swapping for healthier options hun - croissants are very high in points as they are very high in fat/calories. Equally, whole milk and rice krispies are not the best options. You would find that you can have larger portions and more filling foods if you make simple swaps - ie using skimmed milk, etc. Ham salads fine of course but if you use your points better during the day, you'll have room for bigger more filling dinners xcx
  4. michellem162

michellem162 Full Member

thanks for replying :) as a just joined and havent been shopping yet a was relying on what was there lol. hopefully after a week or so in 2 it al get more used to it and make my own wee meals up + a need 2 get the essential packs n stuff but thank you for ur help :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.