Extra Easy Just joined slimming world

lauren242

Hi, found out recently i weigh a shocking 16 stone :cry: I put 2 stone on during the past two years due to uni and getting too comfortable in my relationship.

I managed to lose half a stone doing my own thing but I find it hard to stick to diets so I joined Slimming World. That was just over 2 weeks ago and so far i've lost another half a stone. So one stone in total! :D

I'd like to lose everything i put on at uni plus a bit more, just to feel better with myself and to get back the confidence i used to have.

Decided to join this site to get some helpful tips and meet people going through the same thing as me!

hi lauren, well done on losing a stone so far.. and good luck on rest of your weightloss journey..

ive only joined this site as well been on sw a week. this site is great. lots of support, advice tips etc.

Hi and welcome to SW and Minimins.
Well done on the stone already gone :)

Hi Lauren and welcome to this wonderful site :wavey: Well done on your great weight loss so far and good luck with the rest :)

Hi from another newbie!

I am in my 2nd week and loving the help on this forum!

hi im a new member also , i think this site is great and its full of friendly advice and support from everyone who has and is struggling with their weight. Well done with your wl by the way and keep up the good work, even on bad days just remember theirs always someone else who is goin through the same thing and your not alone:) I have noticed theres loads of us and with the same goal... to acheive our target weights, dosent matter how long it takes us but with the help and support we get and encouragement on this site . we can do it ,,, Girl power lol well enuff of my agony aunt bit lol keep your chin up and never give up:) best wishes and good luck to you and everyone xx

thanks everyone for your support! i know it'll really help me on those days when i'm a bit unmotivated.
btw, does anyone know any syn free/low syn pizza recipes. I've had a real craving the past few days! why does everthing taste so good when its so bad? :(

Hi Everyone I am new too. It seems really friendly on here. I have just joined SW for the third time in 2 years. I lose almost all of it, up to 21 lbs and then gradually put it all on again.

Does anyone else get bored after a few months and then leave and kid themselves they can do it on their own. Its a horrible feeling :sigh:

thanks everyone for your support! i know it'll really help me on those days when i'm a bit unmotivated.
btw, does anyone know any syn free/low syn pizza recipes. I've had a real craving the past few days! why does everthing taste so good when its so bad? :(

hiya lauren , yessss i found one on here while i was doing a search of recipes. im sure its on the slimming world recipes pages, using smash. worth a look anyway. I love pizza so i wrote it down to try. and yep its always the good tasteing stuff thats bad.. but and a big but!!! there are plenty of recipes out there to try which are syn free or low syn values. Iv just got find them lol when i do il let you know, anyway look up that recipe im sure it tastes nice , good luck :) xx

yes i agree with you helzzi a big thank you to honey its a brill link and some fabulous recipes. Im sure lauren will enjoy them as much as we will lol xx

Hey and welcome. We are a similar weight so if you need any extra advice etc, gimme a shout - I started a week ago and this site has been a massive help xx

Well done on your weight loss and i am back on it too. Had about two months when i was taking one step forward and one step back so only managed to maintain but joined a class on thursday so hoping to kick start it again. Good luck hun x

Back