Just joined SW...here comes the new me!!

Well I had my weigh in last night and..............I lost 0.5lb. Wasnt surprised at all as I suspected I hadnt lost anything at all. So thats 6lb in 2 weeks, not bad going when I dont even feel deprived lol :)

I had a chat with my sw consultant last night and Im going to aim for a max of 11 syns per day rather than thinking I can have upto 15 because I want to have a big loss next week. I want 3lbs off and get my hands on that damn half stone shiny sticker! LOL

Off to the gym again in a mo, I actually think my arms and legs will sieze if I dont work my muscles and loosen them up again lol Im really feeling it
Heres to a fab food optimizing day :)

Hi I've really enjoyed reading your diary this morning! Your really enjoying it and that's how I feel too it really is a life style change rather than a fad diet isn't it.
I too did a vlcd diet I did Cambridge but it wasn't for me either! I kept beating myself up about it that I could lose big amounts but I couldnt do it. I would rather lose 2-3lbs a week able keep it off and be happy and enjoy food.
There's so many lovely recipes to try with SW it's so exciting :)
Goodluck for weigh in I'll be checking back later to see how u do ;) xx

Thankyou for your kind comments, I feel exactly the same way about sw. Its not a diet at all, its a change of lifestyle and one that Im happy to do. Our family is very much centered around food lol meals sat round the table together, meals out etc...so to do a vlcd where you are drinking liquids are not something I could sustain for very long at all, but on the plus side, when you have experienced that sort of diet sw is an absolute pleasure isnt it!

Good luck with your journey too, keep in touch x

Thanks emmy, thats def the way to look at things :)

I just got back from the gym, did and hour and half today. Been going every morning for 3 days now so still early days but Im really enjoying it. I do 45-60 mins cardio (exercise bike, treadmill, crosstrainer) and then I do the weights for my inner thighs, outer thighs, bingo wings lol, abs, and waist, then lots and lots of stretching. Im really aching so something good must be happening :)

I came home got straight in the shower and have just polished off a lovely bowl of sw chilli with rice for lunch. Feeling really good today. Exercise def lifts you mood coz Iv noticed a difference already and Im sleeping better too! :) happy days.

Nearly the weekend! lol

Off to the gym again this morning after Iv dropped my youngest at school, cant say Im feeling to motivated this morning to be honest but I suppose this is the real test of strength isnt it, going when you dont want to lol. Il be glad after Iv been that I bothered. Its the last work out of the week because I work on fridays so cant make it..I may try n go saturday or sunday, but Im making no promises yet as I love my weekends to consist of total relaxation with my hubby :)

Im feeling less bulky round my middle and a little firmer too if Im honest, always a good thing :) I really really want to lose 3lb at next weigh in so I gotta try really hard to get there. All this healthy eating and exersise is def showing because my skin and eyes look so much fresher already, I love it!!

Will prob post later this evening...

hope it goes well at the gym, I completely lost motivation when I was a gym member, but am thinking of starting up again once some of this bulk has gone :D

hey hun just popping over to say hiiiiiiiiiii :) xxxx

Hiiii slim lol

Did half hour at the gym, better than nothing at all lol
Gotta say, glad Im at work tomoz n can have a little rest from it hahaa x

Week 3 weigh in and Iv lost 1.5lb...not the 3lb I was hoping for, but I did slip a little over some red wine and chocolate on friday night lol
Weights coming off so that the main thing :)

Thanks everyone! :) I like the packs of butter thing, makes it feel like an achievement when you put it like that lol

Well Iv been soooo busy this week, decorating my dining room, kitchen and downstairs wc. Im trying to get everything done before the floor fitter arrives 2moz to put down our lovely new floor :) Cant wait!

Iv stuck to plan all week..no gym though as been upto my eyes in decorating, but I figured that it counts as exercise..Im def shattered at the end of each day, so I must be working off some cals lol

Im knuckling down hard this week and keeping my sins low in an effort to boost my weight loss at next weeks weigh in. I REALLY want to lose 3lb this week, then I can say Iv lost 10.5lbs in 4 weeks! :-D But I have no idea whats going to happen because I still havent figured out my weight loss pattern yet and what works for me. I had a big loss week 1 as I expected and then Iv lost 2lb in the last 2 weeks. Im trying to try out different angles on daily syns n exercise to see what my body likes best to achieve bigger losses.

This week seems to be flying by, which is good..Im excited to get another week under my belt.
Still really enjoying the food, and its now becoming habit for me to eat healthly instead of having to remind myself not to eat the wrong foods.
Heres to a great week :)

I do find that the more syns I use the better my weight loss. A couple of weeks back, I was wanting to cut mine right down, thinking that it would speed up weight loss and I was given some good advice that our bodies need that fat otherwise they will go into starvation mode and hold onto fat and slow down our weight loss.

hope you have a good day xx

Ok so its weigh in day, not lost an ounce!! I can tell!! But.......

ITS NOT GOING TO BEAT ME! Iv decided to try a few green/red days this coming week..Although I LOVE EE I dont think its going to do me any favours doing it everyday. Gonna shake things up a little and chop and change my days..I just want 1 really good loss to boost me again.

I know some of you will say that 7.5 lb in 4 weeks is great...but its not great for me..Iv always lost alot quicker than this, so Im gonna try and find a way that works better for me. I just hope I havent gained this week, staying the same would be the least I can pray for.

Im really enjoying slimming world still, its not that Im not enjoying it..I just need things to move along a little quicker FOR ME. Everybody looses at different rates, and I know mine..this is slow for me.

Will update later with weigh in results...

Hope weigh in goes well for you hun xx

Thanks Emmy :) Iv got everything crossed.

How are you finding EE? Do you do it? or do you do red/green days? xx

Weigh in results 1.5lb off

Back