Just joined SW online, and finding it complicated

Beki

Gold Member
Hi,

i just wondered if anyone using body optimise could advise me where i can find the free food lists, and the HE a's and b's on the site please? :eek:

i'm totally lost on there - i'm thinking maybe i made a mistake and should have just put myself out and gone along to class :( at least it's all in black and white there.

i so want to start tomorrow, but i'm feeling so lost!!

beki xxxx :wave_cry:

Hi

You need the getting started section and at the bottom it will run you through both green and original options also all the lists of HEB. syns and free foods..

hth

Sx

I do agree though it does seem at first very complicated but I've been doing it a week now and it is much easier.

try the menu planner ( in the getting started section) it can give you some ideas.

Just shout if you need any more help.

That's brilliant! I've just saved them to my computer and will print them off tomorrow :)

Thank you!! :D xxxx

Thank you! :D

I don't suppse anyone knows how to change the 'start date' on the weight loss profile do you? :eek:

I stupidly put my weight in last night, and it's telling me that i started the week beginning 15/9. But just for pettiness' sake, i'd like to have it showing as week beginning 22/9 :eek: lol

Just copied this from the Body Optimise FAQ, not sure if this is what you want to do;

Q: How do I restart my progress?

A:
To restart your progress, go to 'edit my details' from the bottom left-hand navigation on your homepage and scroll down to the 'restart your progress link'.

Please note, once clicked all your previous progress details will be deleted - your progress chart, awards, food diaries - and your membership will start again at week 1. It really is starting from scratch! Once you have pressed the restart button, the process is not reversible.

That is fantastic - thank you so much!!! :D

I must admit I find it irritating that you can't change your WI day. You can on WW. I, like you, entered my details on the Sunday as I was starting on Monday and it now expects me to weigh in on a Saturday.. the only way it seems I can change it is to wipe everything and start again which I don't want to do. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I imagine it's to stop people from weighing in daily, to avoid disappointment if no loss.

But i don't like the way it's controlled like that. I aim to be a weekly weigher, but if i want to weigh in daily, i'd like to have the choice!

Back