Just joined sw online

nicnocks

Hey everyone

Just joined sw online , i really need to get the weight off now, i have so many things coming up this year, have a couple of engagement parties, holiday and camp with the kids. I am 19st 2 and set my target for 11 st, so it is a lot to lose, i know i wont do it by the time of party in july, holiday in aug and camp in november but even if i lose a couple of stone hopefully i will feel better. I have been very depressed lately and struggling with uni work and exams, just everything at the one time. So i took the plunge and joined online. Tried most other diets and slimming methods, just to end up at my heaviest ever. I know sw is a good plan (lost 4st in 2003) and it works so fingers crossed this will be the last time i join up!!! xx

Hiya

Welcome you will do great :)

I am joining online tomorrow as well

We can do this.x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome, you have made the best decision of your life this group are fantastic at giving advice and keeping you going.
A bit of advice I would try and give is to try and plan in advance as much as you can, i find this helps me loads.
Let us all know how you are getting on
xxx

Thanks everyone, i just seem to circle round all the diets every day, wake up start ww, get hungry binge change to sw binge, panick as i need to lose a lot of weight, start rosmary,binge, but after taking a good hard look at myself and realising i want to feel full and satisfied and not starving all the time i decided that sw is the only way for me xx

Hey everyone

Just joined sw online , i really need to get the weight off now, i have so many things coming up this year, have a couple of engagement parties, holiday and camp with the kids. I am 19st 2 and set my target for 11 st, so it is a lot to lose, i know i wont do it by the time of party in july, holiday in aug and camp in november but even if i lose a couple of stone hopefully i will feel better. I have been very depressed lately and struggling with uni work and exams, just everything at the one time. So i took the plunge and joined online. Tried most other diets and slimming methods, just to end up at my heaviest ever. I know sw is a good plan (lost 4st in 2003) and it works so fingers crossed this will be the last time i join up!!! xx

I joined online two weeks ago. I've done the plan a few times so know it really well. It works so just stick with it! There are some fab people around to answer any questions x

Hello!

I am a similar weight to you, SW has been fab so far! I know what you mean about stress, I have a business, uni, and 2 toddlers arrghhhhh!!!!

Hiya I'm the same started at 19.10 now I'm 18.1 (looking forward to getting in the 17's!) It is daunting at first when you have a lot to lose, but for me I'm just trying not to look beyond the next 7lb loss award! I've set my target to 13 stone but when I eventually reach it I can always lower it. Good luck! X

Back