just joined SW online

starynights

well after struggling with my weight all of my adult life and now reaching my heaviest weight ever i have signed up online. i have done sw in the past but have always fell on the waggon then told myself i could go it alone, but clearly i cant. i did manage to 2 stones on a previous fad diet but it has all gone back on plus more. I hope to get to know the posters here and look forward to the support and trying to help support others.

Hello :)

I am literally swaying to joining online or going to group, I don't want to be weighed in at group, as I literally do not have the time, BUT, I also don't want to have to do it online either, I want the pack, but I don't know if joining online, you would get a pack sent to you?? I don't want to have to be going online everyday iykwim.

I'm having hypnotherapy tomorrow morning, to hopefully kick start me, as I have always struggled with my coffee intake (too much) and water intake (not enough)

Good luck
Lisa x

There's different plans bronze silver and gold with the gold you have the packs as part of it, with silver they r downloadable etc. if u don't go online everyday maybe golds for you x I just joined online as I struggle for time too x

I joined online a week ago. Going to groups isn't really my thing either. I have the app on my phone and am filling in my diary every day
I have lost 3lb this week but not expecting that much again as I don't have a huge amount to lose. Am hoping for a 1 stone loss eventually

do you know if you join online, you get the pack sent to you, or is it all downloads ?

Lisa xx

you can get the packs sent if you sign up for the gold package. it would be cheaper though to go to a class for one night and get them. they charge an extra £15 online or you can pay £5 to join a class (1/2 price at the mo) and then the £5 weekly fee. i signed up for the silver package as for the extra £5 you get the magazines sent to you. plus i already have SW books, albeit older ones but the concept is the same. Good luck x

Thanks, I've just been given a pack from my friend who did SW, so I've saved a few quid :)

Just reading through it all now :)

Lisa x

Hi
I've joined online too, and with the silver package, (only extra fiver for a years mag subscription!!) I think I'll be using this site though more, and really online just to weigh in.. Keep in touch!!

Hello,
I've joined the online site as well and our stats are similar so will be good to see how you do! Good luck!

I am exactly the same! I find that as I'm not weighing/pointing anything I don't actually feel like I'm dieting! I enjoy the syns, really helps of an evening when I am terrible for snacking!

This sat will be my 3rd weigh in x. Lost 3.5 up to now, got 4stone plus to lose. I've always been a slow loser. I joined online and just waiting for the mag to arrive x.

starynights my advice to you would be to drink until peeing is annoying today!
You'll definitely get rid of that half a pound!

I saw a half price membership in a magazine, so it would be 30 instead of 59
But I can't remember which magazine....if anyone knows that may help you out.

I joined online at the start of the year half price. Then downloaded the sheets. They are all on my iPhone. I never did slimming world as I didn't have the motivation. I just ended my membership.

But now I'm doing it again I can use the sheets on my phone still. They are very helpful. I do remember the tracker on the website and app being pretty rubbish mind you.

Back