just joined today and i weigh........

2nd september 08 weigh in- yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow i have just weighed myself and i am 14 stones 3 pounds, 200.2 pounds!

last tuesday i was 14 stones 9.

im estatic!!!!!:cool:

Jarael what a fantastic start - well done
Keep it u[p, it will all be worth it!

firstly welcome you'll find this a wonderful site with some lovely girls that don't judge so please don't be ashamed, we'll all been there at that starting point.
Good luck with your new diet. If in the future though you wanted to try a main stream diet and don't get on with cal counting and points (like me) then slimming world might be a good diet because there isn't and cal counting or portion control. I'm on it at the moment and am eating more than i ever have before. Its the only diet i'm ever known where you can eat unlimited chips and fried egg lol
However the trick is to find something that works well for you. Good luck hunnie x x

hi, take a healthy diet, and daily drinks 4 to 5 glass of water early in the morning with out eating any thing. Do it, for at leat 40 days, you will feel the difference. :) Its my gurantee

thnk u everyone, dont think next week gonna be so good, i have been binging on doughmuts again :(

think im eating according to my mood. i bet i have put on everything i lost.

Oh I know what you mean about the doughnuts! 3 bags for £1 in Tesco. My mother bought some for the kids. So far so good I haven't touched them but i'm counting the days till they go stale and I can chuck em out! lol.

just weighed in and im still the same weight as last week. 14 stone 3.

im cool with that, ive hardly done any exercise and have had a few binges. also been drinking a lot less, i used to have 2 peppermint teas a day and about 3 cus of green tea and maybe one glass of water and maybe one or two glasses of squash. but this week only been managing about 3 or 4 drinks a day.

i dont understand it. my clothes feel looser, maybe i need to get the tape measure out and start doin my waist measurement.

shocked but pleased

hi its me again lol, had a bad week so wasnt surprised to weigh myself two nights ago to find myself at 14 stone 11, a 8pound gain in less then a week.

but yesterday morning i was 14 stone 8, then i ate good all day yesterday and lots of herbal teas, then last night i was 14 stone 10.

the shocker is, this morning im back to 14 stone 13, so maintained since last week.

i do not know how this has happened, im shocked my weight seems to be so erractic.

but then i have been eatin a lot of foods ive been allergic to.

this gives me a positive uplift for the next week, as i was expecting to weigh somewhere between 14 stone 6- 14 stone 9.

so wat a boost, im so pleased with myself right now lol:D

weigh in again

well just weighed myself and yet again for the 3rd week running im still 14stone 3 pounds.

i seem to be stuck.
ill be writing more in my journal. not impressed.

i have lost an inch off my waist though.

oops no i havet lost an inch. for somereason i thought my waist was 42 last week but it wasnt lol, oh well a pound loss is good i guess

Yep, every pound counts! Well done!

thank you, another bad week, i have gained 2 pounds. though to my credit i think im due on.

not in a happy space at the moment.

now weighing 14 stone 4

Back