Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just Joined

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sarah98, 21 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Sarah98

Sarah98 Full Member

Just joined - a quick hello making plans and getting ready to get rid of the weight again!

Hopefully this time it will stay off and we are then hoping to start a family - fingers crossed

Last edited: 21 December 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi sarah welcome to minimins good luck on losing the lbs, which plan are u going to folow :)

4. Sarah98

Sarah98 Full Member

Hey Val,

Thanks for reply - :0) It took me a little while to find my way back here - still finding my way around.

I will be back on my plan from the Homeopath as it is for my health as well as my weight. So basically healthier fresh cooking with no yeast or sugar. I lost 5 stone on it before but put most of it back on!! :0(

I am hoping to have all my plans in place for next week, as have to take supplements and have all the right food in so I can stick to it.

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well good luck and hope u have a great christmas x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds and hope you have a great 2011.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.