Just joined : )

Ooh I sometimes go there to play with the swans in summer. The trouble with Windsor is they also sell the most incredible hazelnut ice cream down by the river.

Having a wee nosey through the Browns menu. I've just eaten my lunch and its making me hungry!

It was well worth the visit - lovely steak n mushroom special.............and a bottle of wine oops!

Morning :) how's it going?

Evening Jim. All good so far. Lovely day today and another good day on the programme. Hope you have had a good day!

yes, it looks like we are in for a nice couple of weeks love. :)

Jim, we are like ships that pass in the night!!
It was a lovely day in Glasgow - so tempted to head over to the Green and have an ice cold beer in the beer garden. Resisted........I am sooooooooooo good!!

You should have had a nice cold drink of white wine then love.

LOL yes, I post mornings, you post evenings :)

Having a wee nosey through the Browns menu. I've just eaten my lunch and its making me hungry!

Ha Ha!

Just like those so-and-so M&S food adverts... that effing Easter egg one makes me drool!

Why is that giving in? it's legal :D oh, but beware the Atkins cheap drunk syndrome love

Morning :) it's lovely out there

Morning Jim.
I gave in, in that I had intended not indulging in alcohol until the weekend but I only had the one and really enjoyed it.
I was always a cheap date drink wise but Atkins has made me expensive - steak, the juicier the better!!!!
Shared the fish platter in Brown's last night and is was good.

Mmmmm, fish platter sounds nice. :)

Okay Marsad, I need to steal your idea... may do a rhyming thread to get my count up! ;-) I'm Scotland as well just a bit further north in Aberdeen.

I'm on Dukan and the few people I've told go "huh?" Then when I start to tell them what its like, they just go "OH RIGHT - Atkins!" So yes, I think saying "low-carb" is probably the safest bet.

Wine is a no-no on Dukan, so maybe I should just start Atkins.... ha, ha!!

Back