JUST JOINED.

1bigbetty

Hi there. Thank you for letting me join. I have just started on slimming world and think I may have got the hang of it now. Lets hope so. I will need all the help I can get. Both my sons are getting married at the end of the year I reallywant the photos to look great as they are going to be on the mantel peice for a long time. Thats why I decided to get rid of this weight I have let creep on over the last few years since giving up smoking. Anyway thats me. Glad to be bere.Bigbetty xx

Hi BB

Welcome to the site. How exciting having 2 weddings coming up! I can understand what your saying about photographs, I love taking pictures but if anyone points a camera at me I run!! And I don't run often! Haha
I'm sure you'll find loads of help here, it's just a case of finding your way around.

Good luck and keep posting

Many thanks for that Shannon good to be here. I am getting a little bit more familiar with the forum now. Will keep updated on how i do. Nice to meet you. All the best you also.:)

I've just found this site too... Good luck on your weight loss and what motivation 2 weddings :)

I've just found this site too... Good luck on your weight loss and what motivation 2 weddings :)
Hi Suki nice to meet you. Heres hoping all the best for you to. Ive had a good day today. how about you. Xxx

Yep good day :) long walk and fish for dinner...

Good morning Suki how are you today. Hope all is well with you. Rare you finding your way around? I Sean to be keeping to the same day pages when i.m here. That way i am making new friends from the pages.
What you doing today. I have work 11hour that will keep me occupied. Take care have fun. X:thumbup:

Morning big betty, an 11 hour shift you must be knackered. I'm not working at the moment, had to give mine up after 14 years as my husband's job has taken us to Cyprus! Which has been fatal for my waistline. I've been on lots of forums on here trying to workout which diet might work, as I'm a bit of a freak of nature, i have a problem with wheat, eggs and milk!! So I'm trying the primal diet... Day 3.

Back