Extra Easy Just Joined

ndixon

I just joined last tus so today is my first proper weigh in bit nervous as i don't think iv lost anything. :eek:

Welcome to the site. The SW section is so helpful and friendly I joined 5 weeks ago and I love this place. Good luck with your first weigh in, I'm sure you will of done fab! :)

Hi

I joined yesterday, good luck on your journey x

It was my second weigh in today and I lost 3.5lb. Amazingly I got slimmer of the week. Good luck to the new girls. How did you do ndixon? Clareycakes can you tell me how to get the awards onto my signiture please?

Lisa x

My first meeting tomorrow after piling the weight i lost a few years ago back on x just got lazy and not bothered but had enough and think its time i got copy back on straight away x

Well done xx im hoping to lose at least a stone by xmas x

Well I had my second weight in and iv lost 4lb tonight im still in shock ha i think since joined this blog iv found loads of great recipes and the support from everyone here is really helping :wow:

Well done!

Well I had my second weight in and iv lost 4lb tonight im still in shock ha i think since joined this blog iv found loads of great recipes and the support from everyone here is really helping :wow:

Well done x

Well done you. This is a great place for support and inspiration. I only lost a pound this week but can't grumble at 10lb in 3 weeks now :)

Welldone x

Back