Just like everyone else.. New Year, New Me!

That's the best way to look at things - no regrets, what's done is done just gotta get right back on track from today onwards :)
I volunteer at Brownies on Tuesday nights and it's the highlight of my week haha. I love it!! How long have you been doing it?

So my final weekly weigh in is today and i weighed 10.9 which i am very happy with!! :) just hope i stick to it this weekend and don't end up putting it all back on like i normally do! fingers crossed xx

Good luck, hope your managing to stay on track x

Stuck on track all weekend J AND went to the gym Saturday and Sunday morning and that is not like me. My only down fall was Friday night and had a pizza but that was my boyfriends fault!! But weighed this morning and was 10.10 so only a pound up better than going back to 10.12 like most weekends!

Hello everyone. Little update for you all... Came off track little bit yesterday but literally only a little bit, had a tube of wine gums, couple of bites of oh's chicken, bacon, lettuce and mayo sandwich looked yummy and couldnt resist but that was it stuck on track except that and still on track now. I dont seem to write down what i eat day in day out just remember the bad choices i make and try and resist the next time.

Pancakes tonight though going to try and have them with fruit instead of treacle and sugar... maybe just the one with treacle and sugar wont hurt??!!

Right so back to 10.9 today so going to try get another pound maybe 2 for the weekend then when i put my usual pound on over the weekend i will still be lower and wont take me half the week to loose it again. BUT its mine and my boyfriends 1 year anny on Saturday so going for a meal for that instead of valentines day will try my hardest to pick the best choices, we going to a pub in the country side somewhere wont be that bad will it?! :/ and if i go to the gym saturday and sunday morning i might be okay! fingers crossed for my Friday weigh in!! oh and P.S cant get on a computer at weekends that's why i dont update on weekends!

Aww, congrats for your anniversary! Hope you both have a lovely time. I'm sure you'll be fine for weigh in considering the exercise factor. Good luck!

I feel your pain, I have had a gain this week. We just need to get right back on track and smash it at our next weigh ins! Good luck :)

Back