just looking at my ticker

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i cannot wait until the numbers reverse. at the moment it is saying 6 lost (should be 5 1/2, didnt change it he he) and 69 left, i cant wait until it is the other way round.

Wont be long Im sure! They are really motivational arent they?

I have changed my end goal to a bmi of 25 (it was 30) so now mine looks like Ive got a helluva long way to go (which is true lol) but I was almost at half way before so they do work at keeping you going :)

They do help to motivate don't they! I've a long way to go yet, but it's great to see how well some people have done so far, truly inspirational:)

Yes I think they're a great way to motivate yourself. I'm watching my bmi like a hawk till I'm overweight!

I lov e looking at other people tickers... to see someone who is well on their way to target... well it's inspirational as well as affirming it can be done.

I updated my ticker the other day to include the 4lbs I lost pre SW. Before I thought 'but it's only 4lbs' as if they didn't matter :eek:

hereigoagain - i think you have to have posted a certain number of times before your ticker or anything in your signature will show up on the board :)

Back