Just Looking

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi
I know lipotrim works as some work colleagues on it. I have about a stone n a half to loose so I was wondering if there is a plan where u can do two shakes in day n tea at night instead of all shakes?
I done slim fast but don't think it's quite as good as lipotrim.
Any advice would be very helpful xx

Lipotrim works so well because there are no meals just everything you need in a shake for your nutrition. Slimfast obviously you choose your own evening meal which would slow down the weight loss compared to LT.

I've heard of 'BE YU' and Exante but not checked out what they consist of - I think the first one is meal replacements but ones you can chew! Have a look round the minimims foruma and see what you think would work for you. Slimming world looks like a plan I could follow after LT as it allows you lots of flexibility and no 'counting'.

Good luck x

redfluffmonster said:
Lipotrim works so well because there are no meals just everything you need in a shake for your nutrition. Slimfast obviously you choose your own evening meal which would slow down the weight loss compared to LT.

I've heard of 'BE YU' and Exante but not checked out what they consist of - I think the first one is meal replacements but ones you can chew! Have a look round the minimims foruma and see what you think would work for you. Slimming world looks like a plan I could follow after LT as it allows you lots of flexibility and no 'counting'.

Good luck x

Thanks for yr advice love, have tried slimming world it's ok but u need to do it a while for it to work plus it bores me a bit, have to do alot of planning lol but I will return to it if all else fails! X

Has LT worked well for u? I wud like it to change my routine of eating, once u done it n lost yr weight I want it to shock me into eating better after x
X

Exante, you can have 2 or 3 a day plus a meal! :)

I did Exante, doing 2+1. But came back to LT having 3 a day. I dont think the LT pharmacy will let you do it if you want a meal though?

fizzstar said:
Exante, you can have 2 or 3 a day plus a meal! :)

I did Exante, doing 2+1. But came back to LT having 3 a day. I dont think the LT pharmacy will let you do it if you want a meal though?

Thanks darlin. I reckon I will do LT if all else fails! I need to loose my weight for November so if nowt happens I will defo do it the shakes way x

My plan for after LT is to try not to buy any processed food and cook from fresh natural ingredients (where possible and time allowing!), I've got 2 young children and they already eat well...just their naughty mummy who needs re-educating!

Thanks darlin. I reckon I will do LT if all else fails! I need to loose my weight for November so if nowt happens I will defo do it the shakes way x

thats 7 months!!

Honestly, have a dabble in the exante section, theres a sticky for meal ideas, it lists all the ok's, the ok in moderation, the ok in tiny tiny amounts and the dont go near's ..... I used that to make up my meal. Make sure your meal (if you go down this route) doesnt exceed 600cals (if you do the 1200 one) or 400cals if you go for the 1000 one. Some days I would just have 1 piece of meat, and 1 tablespoon of veges with my 2shakes so about 500cal. But I kept messing it up and binging on other stuff. The thing to remember is with Exante - you have to buy it monthly, to save the most money!

Agreed, exante is great for adding a meal. Just like lt but no weigh in! Would give that a try?

It's a shame you've ruled out Lipotrim 100% cos it would answer all your prayers. You could lose your stone and a half in about a month, there's no planning and it gives your body the shock you wanted! I tried Slimfast but it didn't work for me - I think it's more sugary so did nothing to change the old taste buds.
Good luck with whatever you decide, hun. x

Jessie 888 said:
It's a shame you've ruled out Lipotrim 100% cos it would answer all your prayers. You could lose your stone and a half in about a month, there's no planning and it gives your body the shock you wanted! I tried Slimfast but it didn't work for me - I think it's more sugary so did nothing to change the old taste buds.
Good luck with whatever you decide, hun. x

I havent given up doin LT at all, am gonna try slim fast diet for a few weeks then if I can't stick it I will do LT nearer to sept/oct to give it time to come off ready for the hols! The body shock is great! I need it!
How much does it cost a week?
Cheers for yr advice Hun x

Lt costs £36 per week and if u buy exante in a months supply is £99, so £25 a week :)

Plus a few quid postage katie :)

Youre in Barnsley, im in Sheffield - think it was less than a fiver postage for mine :) Dont be put off though - I looked at my exante and went 'a month, a whole 28 days of food is in there' and boom I failed :(

My friend signed up but did 2 shakes and a low/no carb meal in the evening and lost 15lbs in four weeks, which was all she wanted to lose on LT. She didn't tell the pharmacy that this was what she was intending. So she's got a few shakes over which she is using up as and when. I think she lost 5, 5, 3 then 2.

Thornhill Cate said:
My friend signed up but did 2 shakes and a low/no carb meal in the evening and lost 15lbs in four weeks, which was all she wanted to lose on LT. She didn't tell the pharmacy that this was what she was intending. So she's got a few shakes over which she is using up as and when. I think she lost 5, 5, 3 then 2.

?oo thanks for that love that sounds good. I thought it wud still work like that x

Back