Just Looking

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Wishbird007, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Hi
    I know lipotrim works as some work colleagues on it. I have about a stone n a half to loose so I was wondering if there is a plan where u can do two shakes in day n tea at night instead of all shakes?
    I done slim fast but don't think it's quite as good as lipotrim.
    Any advice would be very helpful xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Lipotrim works so well because there are no meals just everything you need in a shake for your nutrition. Slimfast obviously you choose your own evening meal which would slow down the weight loss compared to LT.

I've heard of 'BE YU' and Exante but not checked out what they consist of - I think the first one is meal replacements but ones you can chew! Have a look round the minimims foruma and see what you think would work for you. Slimming world looks like a plan I could follow after LT as it allows you lots of flexibility and no 'counting'.

Good luck x

4. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thanks for yr advice love, have tried slimming world it's ok but u need to do it a while for it to work plus it bores me a bit, have to do alot of planning lol but I will return to it if all else fails! X

Has LT worked well for u? I wud like it to change my routine of eating, once u done it n lost yr weight I want it to shock me into eating better after x
    X

5. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Exante, you can have 2 or 3 a day plus a meal! :)

I did Exante, doing 2+1. But came back to LT having 3 a day. I dont think the LT pharmacy will let you do it if you want a meal though?

6. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Thanks darlin. I reckon I will do LT if all else fails! I need to loose my weight for November so if nowt happens I will defo do it the shakes way x

7. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    My plan for after LT is to try not to buy any processed food and cook from fresh natural ingredients (where possible and time allowing!), I've got 2 young children and they already eat well...just their naughty mummy who needs re-educating!

8. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    thats 7 months!!

Honestly, have a dabble in the exante section, theres a sticky for meal ideas, it lists all the ok's, the ok in moderation, the ok in tiny tiny amounts and the dont go near's ..... I used that to make up my meal. Make sure your meal (if you go down this route) doesnt exceed 600cals (if you do the 1200 one) or 400cals if you go for the 1000 one. Some days I would just have 1 piece of meat, and 1 tablespoon of veges with my 2shakes so about 500cal. But I kept messing it up and binging on other stuff. The thing to remember is with Exante - you have to buy it monthly, to save the most money!

9. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Agreed, exante is great for adding a meal. Just like lt but no weigh in! Would give that a try?

10. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's a shame you've ruled out Lipotrim 100% cos it would answer all your prayers. You could lose your stone and a half in about a month, there's no planning and it gives your body the shock you wanted! I tried Slimfast but it didn't work for me - I think it's more sugary so did nothing to change the old taste buds.
    Good luck with whatever you decide, hun. x

11. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I havent given up doin LT at all, am gonna try slim fast diet for a few weeks then if I can't stick it I will do LT nearer to sept/oct to give it time to come off ready for the hols! The body shock is great! I need it!
    How much does it cost a week?
    Cheers for yr advice Hun x

12. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lt costs £36 per week and if u buy exante in a months supply is £99, so £25 a week :)

13. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Plus a few quid postage katie :)

Youre in Barnsley, im in Sheffield - think it was less than a fiver postage for mine :) Dont be put off though - I looked at my exante and went 'a month, a whole 28 days of food is in there' and boom I failed :(

14. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    My friend signed up but did 2 shakes and a low/no carb meal in the evening and lost 15lbs in four weeks, which was all she wanted to lose on LT. She didn't tell the pharmacy that this was what she was intending. So she's got a few shakes over which she is using up as and when. I think she lost 5, 5, 3 then 2.

15. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ?oo thanks for that love that sounds good. I thought it wud still work like that x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.