just made crisps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    and i managed to burn them in the microwave, lol i think i made the mixture to thick as they are very strong! but at least it has taken the craving of chewing away.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    just tasted one and they are so rich, its stopped me craving food though!
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    When i made them...they were yuk, the dog liked them though, haha.
  5. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    How are you guys making them can I ask? I really wanna make some :( no soups though. Might purchase Oriental Chili next time to test it out xx
  6. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I make mine by mixing the powder to a smooth paste <sticky but not lumpy consistency> I then almost smear teaspoons onto baking parchment into round shapes....
    I make it so they are not thick or they are chewy...

I then cook them till they are crispy.... Leave them on the parchment till cool....

Only toublle is the last time I made them they made me feel munchy rather than eased the craving!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.