Just made my first MIM & ..........

Ruthyni

its great!!! i cant believe it!!!

After trying the oopsie roll and really not liking it i was a bit sceptical of the mim, however after reading the mim&flax recipes i thought i wud give it a go!!!

Think now in the mornings i could have it toasted with some bacon or cheese etc etc etc as im gettin a bit tired of fried eggs!

Gonna experiment now with some flavours! Although goin to limit myself to 1 a day as some have mentioned the loo becomes ur best friend with all the flax!! think of all the excercise running up & down the stairs!lol:D

xx

Enjoy - but definitely don't have too much :)

Me too! Made the chic one last night, bit heavy going, mind I did eat the whole thing, way too much! So today made the original one with mixed spice instead of cinnamon, then toasted it, ate half of it with some butter, really lovely with cup of tea! I am always sceptical about immitation food, u know, when u can't have a real muffin, so u have a pretend muffin, then it's horrible, but although ok these don't taste like a muffin per say, they are a tasty muffin substitute that's full of fibre, and I do sometimes get clogged on Atkins so these little babies should keep me regular and are filling!!! Yippee!

took me 4 weeks to get the ingredients ............... still have nt got round to cooking one!! xxx

Mims are DELICIOUS toasted. I'm not a huge fan in their standard form but toasted = amazeballs.

I toast mine under the grill - they'd fall apart in the toaster I think and you need to be able to keep an eye on them.

Back