Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just made toffee and walknut muffin

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

Wasn't great but at least it was something to chew.

I won't do it again though - I might try the chilli crisps though next week.

I have soup tonight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    argh i dare not meddle with any of my packs in case i hate what i've made and can't eat it lol! x

4. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Muffins are best in chocolate I find - sometimes with a little bit of coffee in them.

The first time I tried it was a disaster - but it is worth persevering. Now they come out yummy, and you can make a kind of icing stuff out of a vanilla pack, I'm a secret gormet!

It is trial and error though, big stylee - sometimes I make things that are horrid - and then try again, and they come out ok. It also depends on the nutterness of your microwave.

I think my is bordering on criminally bonkers.

good luck, and don't give up just cos the first muffin wasn't starbucks quality!

:D

5. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Where do I find the cooking instructions to make said muffins, GOD I AM DROOOLING NOW OVER THE KEYBOARD....

Bren
    X

6. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Chilli crisps are fab - just had them for lunch. Vegetable ones are good too but don't like any of the others for crisps. My fist attempt wasn't too good but I have it off to a tee now. haven't tried muffins though yet.
    Jools
    x

7. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    i tried the muffin ..didnt work 4 me either was just a sticky mess..wouldnt mind the crisps though ..

8. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I can't live without the crisps, as my taste buds have gone bonkers and soups are now on the yuck list!

I make mine into large poppadum type things, i can get 3 out of one pack. Sometimes i might only make two and then soup out of the rest of the pack.

I find all of the tasty apart from the spicy tomato as they don't crisp up very well and are a bit chewy.

Enjoy, its all a bit trial and error! I always eat what I have made, even if its a bit horrid :0) I am too greedy!!

Theresa x

9. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

I'm scared to make the crisps incase I get them wrong.

You may have to tell me how you get them right, I have vegetable soup so would that be nice?

10. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You need a non stick sheet to make the crisps or I find that it doesn't work. Mix your soup into a thick paste, and then spread a teaspoon full thinly onto the sheet. Put in the microwave for about a minute, keep checking so it doesn't burn. If it is done, it will peel off the sheet, if not, bung it back in for a few more seconds. Peel off the sheet and leave it to crisp up, and voila!!

Yummy yum.

Let me know how you get on!

Theresa x

11. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

Thanks I will :)

12. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    choc muffins are ok gonna try crisps tonight x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.