Just managed Day 3 on ss

Katsryan

:p have made it, i am obcessing every waking minute tho about food!
Its so hard making my hubby's dinners!
Im finding it very hard, didnt realise my addiction to food was so bad!
My mood isnt good, am being argumentative & grumpy
:mad:

Last edited:
Day 3 is a total pig to get through. Well done though, you are doing great.

Can your hubby not make his own dinners? Mine does now and it makes it so much easier for me. I was really moody in my first week (and second and third lol). Poor kids didn't know what hit them.

Keep it up - Ketosis will soon be here. I am always obsessing over food, but just try to keep it away from my mouth. Doesn't always work though

Charlie xx

you can do it ! day is the worst day - most people climb the walls on this day. Hopefully the big K will be here today and it gets easier - just think of how good you'll feel when you step on those scales and remind hubby of all the slinky underwear you can wear when you reach goal :) lol

Proud of you hun x

yay , as the others have said day 3 is normally the toughest and it does start to get easier from here :) Keep glugging the water and keep yourslef distracted ( my house always get well cleaned and even the furntiure rearranged when I am on CD !)
I found the first week hard as i had to make meals for the hubby and kids , but to be honest after that I started to enjoy , i now do more cooking and baking than ever and take great satisfaction from it :)
Good luck with the rest of the week :)

Well done, if you haven't done CD b4 it's hard to believe right now that you can genuinely not feel hungry and only be having 3 shakes a day but it's true. As for mood yes I was terrible this time round every piece of bad news to me was like the end of the world I was a snappy, emotional wreck culminating in me not putting the handbrake on my husbands car properly so that 10 minutes later it rolled into the front of our house!! But now I feel positive, full of energy and happy yu will too soon xx

Well done!:)))

Well done!!! Welcome to the world of losing weight via cd.. Woop woop

Yup today was easier, even though i was doing a big shop & the smell of the ready chickens & fresh bread smelled gorge, i had my shake in me bag & i felt much better!
Now ive been told today we could be moving in two weeka eek & we've to look at potential home tomorrow evening so hope i dont be a grumpy cow lol

lol you'll be fine huni - gosh moving so close to christmas - mad but exciting :) x have a good day

Had a weigh in today after 6 days as i cant see my consultant tomorrow!
And ive lost 8lbs! Yessss
hope i contine to do good! Btw the choco tetra bricks r fab
ive been putting dried chillies & a bit of chopped fresh corriander into my soup to give them more flavour rather yummy ; )

Congrats on the 8lbs .. that's fantastic!

What (usually) works for me is telling myself that the food would only be instant and momentary gratification of a craving ....but that fitting into my black jeans will make me feel better for so much longer.

Put positive affirmations all over the kitchen cupboards and fridge and read them to yourself when feeling motivation waver; they really do work :D

Well done! You're doing brilliantly. :)

Well done chik!!!

My god 8 lbs is huge!!!!!

Xxx

well done you - really proud of you xxxxx and you can hear the happiness in your words :) :) :) xxx

8lbs is brilliant well done - makes that horrible day 3 seem worth it doesn't it!

What a fantastic loss..... You must be so chugged and I bet you can already feel a difference with a loss like that.... Well done it makes the pain of SS sooo worth it don't you think??

The "pain" is so worth it lol dont feel hungry anymore, it will be a whole wk tomorrow! Go me lol hubby says he's proud of me!
Just goes to show how much junk & alcohol i was injesting!
For me to turn down complimentry food whilst in Ted Baker "browsing" today was indeed monumental in itself bit they also had free wine & gin & tonics!!!!
Meh lol
ah well no wine=fitting into something of theirs ; )

Back