Just moved to WW from SW!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by DebbieMiller1981, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. DebbieMiller1981

DebbieMiller1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Hi all
    I have been doing slimming world since end of August and have loved it til recently and it's been great for me and I have lost 6 and a half stone. The thing is, I have recently become very bored with it and have just wanted a few of the things I haven't had plus as my appitite has decreased, I haven't been eating enough free foods so my losses have slowed.... SO, decided I needed a change and went to a fabulous WW meeting last night!
    Really liked the group leader and the group session was really good, I learned a lot. Day one has gone well so far- think I will be able to get the hang of it and my points today have worked out to be just right for my appetite so am pleased. I am hoping I lose on it, will probably be slow and steady now to goal but am happy with that as long as it comes off.
    Just wanted to say hi really and introduce myself... my diary page is in my signature and will be putting on WW food diary til I get hang of it so if anyone wants to pop by, it's be much appreciated!
    Hi :wavey: and thanks!!! xxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Just wanted to say hello - there are quite a few of us who have switched over it seems

4. DebbieMiller1981

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Hi Lizie, How have you been getting on with WW? How much have you lost this week? xx

5. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Hi

Only completed my first full week but lost 3 1/2 lbs this week. Haven't been hungry or binged either.

I am on 23 points at the mo but doing fairly well so far.

In fact, just finished tea and am absolutely stuffed. Still have 1.5 points left too just in case.

Last edited: 10 June 2010
  6. DebbieMiller1981

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Well done! I am on 18 points fast start for first 2 weeks then will be on 22 points which I think will be fine as I have felt quite satisfied today and still have 2 points left! x

7. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    :) Hi, my what a difference in your photo's,well done. I too have moved from sw to ww, have second weigh-in on saturday. Good luck with your new plan:)

8. DebbieMiller1981

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Thank you! How did you do in your first week? x

9. biztiglet

biztiglet Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi i have only just joined from sw to ww, lost a couple of stone in the begining but have a big appetite for carbs so enede up putting it back on through being greedy. i changed to WW for a bit of normality eating and to control my portion sizes. on 20 points but strugling to use them up. i have only had one weiigh in and lost 3. really enjoying it though, you look great in your piccies Debbie, hope it works out for you

10. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    :)Hi, i lost 5lb in 1st week, but hanging head in shame on second, but will see on saturday:)

11. maureenl48

maureenl48 New Member

I jumped ship to slimming world a couple of weeks ago and found it difficult to get my head round it....apart from the fact the sw leader was a man and used to use his patter on the older members that had been there for a while.....hated his attitude so back to my lovely leader at ww......

12. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Welcome!

I did Se years ago and i lost 7lb over 6 months or so that i did it. now im 1lb off 2st and i love the variety!

you have done so well so far so i hope it continues for you with WW :D

13. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Good luck on the change to ww it will probably be just what you need to give the body a bit of a kick - in the nicest way of course.

Just wanted to add - fabulous photos well done, you look great

14. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi and welcome

Enjoy all the foods you want as long as you count them:D

I too done sw but found is boring after a while as any treat was BAD:rolleyes:

15. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi again Debbie good luck with WW ive always got on with ww and lost weight too.! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.