Just my blinking luck!

loulouless

Is a loser :)
So here I am back into the lipotrim fold, day 2 and wanting to be strong....woke up at 5am this morning feeling rough, headache - caught the cold :cry:thats been going around my family. Couldn't sleep so made a pot of coffee, 2 pain killers and watched a dvd......had my first shake then went back to bed at 9am!

Its blooming hard enough coping with this without the cold! ah well i'm focused so will get through it...not sure if i'll have a marriage left mind you hubby is in for a right day of me hehe.....bless.

2nd shake down, roll on bed time!

Lol lou! :p

:hug99: i hope you get better soon chick - just think another day or two and youll be in ketosis and youll start to perk up :) xx

well done coping with the flu and not eating.. yes its very hard but worth it.. im dissapointed in myself tday and feeling pretty shitty.. its my 10th day and iv lost 15lbs but drank vodka and tonics last night so im out of ketosis..back to day one for me.... do not give in , yu are doing so well and it will get easier after day 5 , then yu will feel fab xxx good luck and stay strong..
Tracey..

Poor you, i hate colds, lets hope your hubby doesn't get it and develop man flu!
Lay it on thick today and get him to do everything for you

Aw hun im feeling really shitty today too, have really sore throat and temprature and know its only going to get worse, id kill for a tomato soup right now, its hard being ill on TFR :(

Nice to see you back onboard Loulouless! Haven't seen you on here for ages! At least you know what to expect this time round.

Hope you feel better soon, get that hubby of yours to pamper you!

Poor you, i hate colds, lets hope your hubby doesn't get it and develop man flu!
Lay it on thick today and get him to do everything for you
i agree!!! lol, hope you feel better soon! x

Back