My diary - it's a bit waffle

Ms.Jax

Hi all, I'm not one for diaries but I thought I'd start one. It's just my thoughts over the past few days. Probably just waffle but please let me know if I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.

Friday 29th March - start - 18st 4lbs BMI 43

Saturday 6th April - 8 days in - 17 st 8lbs....... - 8lbs down - slight TOM I'm late with my depo. Hopefully water retention as I had expected more weight loss although I do feel like I've lost inches. However, I spent three or so days in bed because I felt so crap. Maybe detoxing from sugar and carbs. I did have headaches but theyve gone now.

Sunday 7th April - been feeling hungry today. Had at least 3ltrs of water. I cleaned the kitchen cupboard and did my hair to keep busy. It's 21:21 now and I'm still feeling hungry. Ginger tea or brush my teeth. It's holidays currently so maybe I'll feel better when I get back to work and haven't got time to think about food! I do notice that when I've gone to long with a meal I get a slight headache - that's my body screaming at me for calories? I've just done Tom some dinner; chips, beans and fish fingers. I almost ate some beans. But I was strong. Need more will power. I can get into my waistcoat but its still a little tight. My trousers are better fitting and I hope that in another two weeks they'll be to big.

Ok. It's 21:50 and I've had to have a food pack. Maybe it's because I've been up for 13 hours because I tend to have a food pack every three hours starting at 8am or 9am. I should probably stay up for another hour.

Monday 9th April - I woke up not feeling as hungry as I would have done. Probably because I had the extra meal yesterday. I calculated my daily intake calories at about 550 without that extra pack. I though it was about 800. How wrong was I!

I'm having porridge now for breakfast, I hope I don't get bored with it. I'm going to have a chocolate shake for lunch, a bar at 3pm and a cottage pie for dinner. I've chosen the cottage pie as it seems to have more bulk and stodge to fill me up.

I'm having a bar for lunch instead just to see if it will stave of the hunger tonight if I have a shake at 3pm and dinner at 6/7pm.

It's 14:03 and I'm starting to feel hungry. I've got a slight headache. I've decided to have a coffee with a little milk but no sugar. Maybe not the best drink to have if you've got a headache. I can have a shake in one hour.

Porridge 146 at 9:10
Bar 130 + one cup of ginger and boiled water at 12:20
Chocolate shake at 15:20
Coffee + a little milk 25calories no sugar
Chilli con carne at 7:30 but I'm still feeling a bit hungry.

Are you drinking plenty of water? Might make the headaches go away cos you might be thirsty rather than hungry. Just a thought!

Are you drinking plenty of water? Might make the headaches go away cos you might be thirsty rather than hungry. Just a thought!

Yeah I have a full two litre bottle if water each day plus water with the food packs. Maybe I need to up to 5pks a day. Reading the sns website I can do five packs if I'm over 17st and I'm definitely that! Headaches only occur when I'm near the time for a food pack now or when I've gone through the night with no water.

Also isnt thst a 10lb loss not an 8??

Yeah I was thinking maybe drink more water

Your doing great keep it going

I messed up with my numbers somewhere because I weighed after 8 days and not 7. I think my first week was about 6lb loss....not that I'm good with maths, I didn't pass the gcse till I was 31!!! I'm very scatty.

Back