MY WEIGHT LOSS DIARY

CALLAM

Hi guys as promised this is my weight loss diary for week 1.I finshed day 7 yesterday and weighed myself today and was so pleased with the 1st wks results as i have lost 5lbs :D.Although i say in my head i have not found it that bad it wasnt easy either.
Day 1 was absolutuely fine and eased through the day.
Day 2 wasnt so bad although i did have a bit of tummy rumbling but nothing to bad.
Day 3 however was a different story altogether as i woke up feeling very hungry and could not shake the hunger pangs all day, my tummy was rumbling really badly and was hurting but i managed to get through the day,by about 7pm i had the most awful headache and had my exante shake and had to go.
Day 4 i woke up so tired and feeling drained and still had a slight headache but the hunger pangs had easied off but i had the shakes all day, once again by the time it had got to about 8pm i had got a migraine again and felt sick but regardless i had my last shake of the day and had a shower and an early night.
Day 5 i woke up very early but feeling very refreshed with no signs of tummy pangs,feeling sick,shakes or headache so i was so pleased it had passed.The day went very quickly in deed and i felt so full of energy i felt fantastic, i had my shake at about 8pm had a shower watched some tv and got into bed about 10.30pm.
Day 6 woke up at about 7am and once again felt great and full of energy
Day 7 woke up at 6am but went back to sleep until 9am and woke up feeling full of beans and ready to face the day.

As you can most probably tell from my short but sweet 1st wks diary i have only been drinking the shakes as i cannot stomarch the taste of the soups and as i have done slimfast and another vlcd before which i only drank shakes on i pretty much knew it was going to be the same story on exante and i was correct lol.Well i have been so pleased with the results after my 1st wk i am now looking forward to my 2nd wk talking of which i am on Day 1 of and cannot quite believe i am on day 8 already.Thank you guys for reading and i hope you have all had a good weigh in and weight loss wk, any support or weight loss buddys would be really appreciated and i am here for any of you that need encouragement and support or those who are just staring there 1st wk :).Until next time thanks for reading and have a great wk :D Callam

Hi callum , congratulations on your 5lb weight loss! am glad you have made it through week 1! keep up the great work:)

Back