Just need a hug...

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:cry:Hubby and I travelled to Amsterdam on Tuesday to attend a funeral on Wednesday there. That was stressful and upsetting in itself, Hubby then had to leave the early hours of Thursday morning to fly to Madrid on business....he's now stuck there until at least Wednesday.
He should have been home this evening :(
As it is he only has one change of clothes with him, but thankfully his Boss has given him authorisation to use his company credit card for new clothes and anything else that he needs.
On one hand at least I know that he is safe, but as its that totm, Im all weepy and emotional! Oh boobs!

Oh hun (((( ))) it must be really hard for you at the mo have you got a friend that can come cheer you up with a girly nite.
hope hes home soon

Oh big virtual hug from a stranger lol! Hope the time goes by quickly for you - it's horrible when your OH is away.

Take care.

Hazel
x

Thank you both! I do have a girlfriend that has invited me and little one over tomorrow evening for some serious wii'ing, so I will be ok, just sat here bored on a Friday evening! Im not that bored to have completed all my ironing though!

Ha know the feeling! I brought my ironing pile downstairs this morning so I could get all the school clothes done before the weekend (usually leave it to last thing sunday and curse myself). It's still sat on the dining room table, whilst I have my feet up with a glass of wine! I'll regret it come Sunday!
x

((hugs)) here's hoping things improve quicker than expected!

Thanks all...the airport have given the option of getting on a free coach and going to either Amsterdam, Brussels or Paris. He has chosen Brussels and thankfully there are some eurostar tickets available, but at the lovely price of £223 (they really are milking this one!)..thank goodness Company will pick up the tab!

At least he is safe and comfortable and being looked after and paid for.

Not stuck sleeping on the floor of an airport with three kids, inadequate travel insurance, and no money.

Definitely time to count your blessings.

And time for all of us to reflect that however carefully we plan our lives, there is so often something out there that is totally uncontrollable, just waiting to muck it all up!

Big hugs xx

:hug99::hug99::hug99: And at least you know he's safe, that's the most important thing.

Back