Just needed to share with C/D and Low carb and all x

Thankyou, Donna. Im so sorry to hear about your Daughter, I will send my prays to you both in the chapel at gosh when I write in the book for my Son..

Its the best place for them, but so wish we never have to go, be "normal" like the rest....

We have been blessed to have such strong children and to care for them.

Take care, and thankyou for sharing your story with me, us..

Woofy X

Well, Ive run out of days as 2m is soon to be here!! Ive nothing packet, far from ready. Should pull me finger out and get a wiggle on but I keep putting it off. Had a box of low carb stuff come today and Ive muched my way through alot of the sweets which isnt a good thing. I popped to the shops (needed milk) picked up some red wine as well. I can hear it calling me, that and a naughty chinese. All my old comfort foods that I use to turn to have come out in group force. Maybe it wouldnt hurt but then I will be going to hospital craving carbs.... Oh I just dont know. I might have some wine but I find that sets of my cravings as well but I want to chill, im all over the bloody place.......

My mind is made up, few glasses of wine with low carbs sweet. I met myself in the middle so hopefully I will be settled later....

What to pack? I normally pack everything.. Went to JJB`S and brought him loads of new clothes and socks to go with his new pj`s. A boy has to look his best, doesnt he lol

Off to get packed then have a reward, glass of wine.....

Wooried Woofy X

I just wanted to say how much I admire you for letting your son make his own decision about having the operation.
My little boy has a large, very raised strawberry mark and people keep telling me to get it operated on. it's harmless and causes him no pain so we have decided that we'll leave it for now but if he ever wants it removed later on then we will let him ( and pay for it if need be). I find children are generally polite but curious about it but a few adults have expressed disgust which I think is disgraceful. He's beautiful and I won't put him through a cosmetic surgery unless he wants it - I just wish other people would respect that.
Well done to you for respecting your son's feelings and all the best for the op.
x

Well, Ive run out of days as 2m is soon to be here!! Ive nothing packet, far from ready. Should pull me finger out and get a wiggle on but I keep putting it off. Had a box of low carb stuff come today and Ive muched my way through alot of the sweets which isnt a good thing. I popped to the shops (needed milk) picked up some red wine as well. I can hear it calling me, that and a naughty chinese. All my old comfort foods that I use to turn to have come out in group force. Maybe it wouldnt hurt but then I will be going to hospital craving carbs.... Oh I just dont know. I might have some wine but I find that sets of my cravings as well but I want to chill, im all over the bloody place.......

My mind is made up, few glasses of wine with low carbs sweet. I met myself in the middle so hopefully I will be settled later....

What to pack? I normally pack everything.. Went to JJB`S and brought him loads of new clothes and socks to go with his new pj`s. A boy has to look his best, doesnt he lol

Wooried Woofy X

Try not to worry Woofy. I know it's easier said than done. I hope it all goes well for your little boy. I will be thinking of you over the next few days. Take care.

Oh its hard being a Mum..... My sons operation is cosmetic surgery but only because he looks so different and "abnormal" (god I hate that word, but its true, much better than dysmorphic)

He doesnt fit into "normal" People stare, point and now he is aware of this.... Its a MASSIVE step but this is what he wants....

He isnt that bad, really.... He just has creases under his eyes, Large nose with no bridge, low set ears and over hoody eye lids. Hes not a "monster" Just looks slighty "off"

I will try and post a picture of my son to show you what "doesnt fit into todays life".... which makes me mad..... and because of there POINTING AND S**t my Darling son is gonna go through pain to break free of the pain THEY cause him.... Its a very cruel world and I cant do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only post his picture as my main piccy for some reason unless some1 can tell me how to add it to my post, please......

Rite, im off to pack. Brb

Woofy X

People can be so cruel woofy. I hope it all goes well for him.

As far as I know you can only post pics on here that are saved elsewhere on the net. (Like you are doing with the low carb megastore ones. If you can upload it to somewhere else like here Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket then you will be able to link across to it on here.

I hope everything goes alright for you all. We will certainley miss all the oinking here for a few days. xx

Jim, Jim go his pictures up here....

Oh Jim, Jim. How did u do it????

Rach, just for you..... OINK OINK OINK OINK!!!! X

Woofy X

Is it your profile pic we are looking at? I cant see anything in your posts? xx

He looks so sweet and cheeky bless him. What will the operation change?
To be honest he doesnt look anywhere near as odd as I thought he would from your posts, just very slightly different to normal.
I suppose people will always look at what is different, I guess on a subconscious level we probably all do it, as much as I am embarassed about it, I cant help but keep looking at the girl on cbeebies with the one arm when shes on :(.
All you can do I guess is what it sounds like you are doing, keep telling him how wonderful he is, that it doesnt matter what others think of him, and that just because he looks a little different to others its not something to be ashamed of.

Bless him, and you, its a sad world we live in sometimes. I hope this operation makes him feel a little happier about himself. xx

Woofy.. I didnt offend you did I? Its unlike you to not reply. Oh I hope I didnt offend you. :eek:

xx

No babes.... I was packing, well sort of lol

I respect you and what u have said. Thankyou for being honest babes....

All is cool, love

Woofy X

Phew ok. Hope all goes ok, update us when you can. xx

Will do babes... Gonna miss posting and having a lookie around. Not taking laptop as theres no where to store it and I dont fancy dragging it around......

I dont leave till 2m, around 5pm so plenty of posts left to do. WOOP! WOOP!

Opened bottle of wine, no 2. Happy days!!!!

Chin Chin Ladies

Woofy X

Wooried Woofy X
oh sweetie , my thoughts are with you and youre little man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember try to stick with things that you arent going to feel super bad about eating tomorrow , you really have enough on youre plate without silly added guilt . look after yourself hunnie , thinking of you and keep you both in my prayers xxx

Hope all goes well for you & your little one babes. Come back as soon as you can as we will all miss you!

xx

Hi woofy, I hope it all goes well love.

Back