Just not feeling it this week ><

Seph

I'm almost at the end of my 3rd week now and I've just felt like I've hit a wall.

I've got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm not expecting to have lost anything at all.
I weigh myself daily and I've been the same weight all week dead on. My weight doesn't fluctuate, never has in the last 20 years so I'm not expecting it to now this week. I realise water adds weight which I why I weigh myself at exactly the same time, after going to the toilet and before having my first drink. So far my weight loss has been completely accurate to the one at the clinic which is why I'm not expecting anything.

I know I wouldn't be able to lose anything once I was off LT but if I haven't lost anything this week I'm seriously considering starting to refeed.

Is it normal to lose nothing some weeks?

I cant remember who it was that had a zero loss a few weeks ago, so it can happen, but I am sure the person who had zero loss had a big loss the following week.

Dont give up hun, you will make up for it, I am sure.

I dont think 0 loss is a common thing on this diet though and is usually related to another factor (totm eg)

But honey really dont weigh yourself everday!

Thats probably why you are feeling like you are. You may be pleasantly surprised at your weigh in tomorrow so keep yer chin up :) xx

Have a read of this post by KD in the CD forum, it's really inspirational for those weeks when the scales aren't co-operating! ;)

Thanks kered it's good to know I'm not the only one it's happened to!

I'm hoping I'll be surprised! Thanks Summer, if I've not lost anything then I'm definitely going to find out why! I've seen people be slowed down by totm but that's definitely not the cause.

Thanks for the link fighter!
What I am thinking is that maybe it's muscle gain? We've both been walking for at least two hours most days so it could be that.

what is totm?

It means time of the month honey x

Seph sweetie just wait and see what happens tomorrow. We all get to points like how your feeling right now and its all part of the learning process of how to pick yourself back up again without involving or thinking about food. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow but small to no losses do happen occasionally. I had a 1lb loss on a weigh in and lost loads on the next, many others have experienced that too. Try and be positive and good luck for tomorrow!xx

thanks for that feel like a bit of a plank now :)

Excellent link! Heartily recommend reading it!

Good Luck for tomorrow - hope you get a nice surprise! xx

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll get a big loss next week! I want to refeed in two or three weeks so I can get my dress and costumes sorted finally so fingers crossed it all works out!

i only lost half a pound last week! no reason for it what so ever so i know how you feel! especially when LT is so expensive i dont know about you but i just felt like what a waste of money if im going to have weeks of no losses when ive done nothing different!but stick with it it is the best diet ive done! i get weighed on tuesday hopefully losing more than half a pound this week!
deb x

i only lost half a pound last week! no reason for it what so ever so i know how you feel! especially when LT is so expensive i dont know about you but i just felt like what a waste of money if im going to have weeks of no losses when ive done nothing different!but stick with it it is the best diet ive done! i get weighed on tuesday hopefully losing more than half a pound this week!
deb x

That's exactly how I feel! We're students so we don't exactly have a lot of money and £36 can feed the both of us for the week. We just can't afford to do something that isn't going to show any results some weeks. I hope you get a better loss this week!

Have a read of this post by KD in the CD forum, it's really inspirational for those weeks when the scales aren't co-operating! ;)

I agree :)

Certainly makes you think about more than just the old scales ..xx :)

I totally understand the frustration on a VLCD if you have what you see as a small loss one week, or maybe even for two weeks. It's not cheap to do financially, I know.

What I have also learnt over time is that if you can just grit your teeth, stick with it when you are feeling really cr#p, the bigger weight losses WILL happen. Sometimes it just sticks a bit as your body is adjusting and then off it goes at full throttle again. Weighing every day and only using the scales as your measure of success can be really tough. I know I used to feel like i had had a brilliant day, top of the world then got on the scales and had stayed the same. I don't do that anymore:rolleyes: Only weigh once a week.

Lacey..xxx :)

Aww keep going seph it will be worth it. I bet you have a great loss if not this week next week and then you will be glad you stuck it out. I was ready to give up on week 3 but gave myself another week and im glad I did:)

Awwwww, I'm sorry that you have had a disappointment in your weight loss. Perhaps if you measured yourself every week, or fortnight, you will see a reduction in inches and get a different perspective on it. Most people who have a low weight loss one week usually get a huge one the next. :cross:

How stupid is my body!? I get up this morning and I've dropped a Kg already. I've only just realised but this happened last week too! I went most of the week staying on 80 then dropped 2.5 in the last few days before my weigh in.

I've measured myself two weeks in and had dropped 2 inches all over so I'm interested to see if I've lost anything else! (I'm dreading altering my costumes after this!)

Back