just not happening

orianna40

I have been with slimming world for over a year and lost almost 4 stone but due to finances etc i have had a break for 4 months but recently rejoined. First week i lost nothing ,second week i lost half a lb, i did my food diaries and i have been on it 100% and cannot see any way that i may have done anything wrong. I have been so precise it is almost unreal :-( my consultant is not really very helpful. says she will email etc and never does. i am thinking of quitting as i am so fed up . any ideas ?:mad:

:grouphugg:Oh no orianna please please dont quit. We are all here to help you, even if your c isnt doing much! Please post your food diary on here and we can take a look to help. Which plan are you doing? Are you having your syns every day? Are you measuring and weighing your healthy extras? I am sure between us all on here we can get your shifting. Please dont give up

Hi, firstly welcome aboard, you will find loads of help here. Please don't give up, you have had success before and you can have it again. Could it be TOTM? This can make me gain up to 4lbs, so staying the same or losing a little is feasible? If you are not happy with your leader is there another class nearby that you can switch to? I no longer attend a class but I feel a lot more in control just by being on this board and I'm sure you will get a lot out of it too, everyone is really helpful.

Hi Orianna, welcome to the group. I completely understand why you feel so fed and frustrated. Anyone else who said they wouldn't be would be fibbing. However, between us all we are here to help and try to make this negative into something positive for you. As the others have said, please don't give up. You've clearly done so well before. Lets try to work on what happened over the last 2 weeks. Tell us about your plan EE, G or R. Are you able to post a food diary and have you recently started doing some exercise?

My consultant hasn't really helped me TBH and I am considering leaving and using the support of this group, which has been invaluable. We will all help you and next week will be a better week x :)

Back