Just Not Hungry

ladyantionette

Hi All,

Its week 2 of my SW 6 week blast and im just not hungry. Been going on for two days, I have been literally forcing myself to eat.

I had some blood tests done Monday for my enemia and I also had a full blood count so if im poorly they should come back with something hopefully.

But I dont know I just dont have that hungry feeling - I feel fine and the only thing that I have changed is I have been excercising quite frequently about 5 times a week.

Anyone have any ideas? I couldnt even eat much on my treat night!

I know typically its not something to moan about - but I want to do this the right way!

theorically you should feel more hungry when you exercise, but if you're anaemic how have you got enough energy to do all that, I struggle to exercise and I'm in good health!

I would say eat little and often to keep yourself going but you'd probably be overfaced with a full meal.

Good luck x

I have no idea how I am doing it right now however I have been eating a lot of spinach which is full of iron and may be giving me a boost. Will post if I hear anything from the Drs my only other thought is.maybe it was the heat been boiling here last few days x

maybe, but you need to eat enough so your body will burn the fat, let us know how things are going x

I may get shot here lol , but if your not hungry then don't eat?! Your body will tell you eventually you need to eat. It's not like you'd go days with no food it's physically not possible!
When I wasn't on any BC I wouldn't be hungry during my period but eat like a horse before! Women's way :) I love non hungry days hehe,

Naturally slim people are genetically no different to bigger people not really they just don't fret about food. They don't see a time of the day and think it's lunch time they go by when there body tells them to eat. Listen to your body it knows what it wants :) xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

leedsforever said:
I may get shot here lol , but if your not hungry then don't eat?! Your body will tell you eventually you need to eat. It's not like you'd go days with no food it's physically not possible!
When I wasn't on any BC I wouldn't be hungry during my period but eat like a horse before! Women's way :) I love non hungry days hehe,

Naturally slim people are genetically no different to bigger people not really they just don't fret about food. They don't see a time of the day and think it's lunch time they go by when there body tells them to eat. Listen to your body it knows what it wants :) xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

I agree. SW is supposed to about learning to listen to your body. If yours is saying not hungry, then don't force yourself to eat.

Thanks guys!! Managed to eat about half of my meals yesterday so its not too bad still not feeling food today but will see how I go!

I'm not a SW-er but have noticed that I have a non-hungry week, a couple of averages weeks and a ravenous week. Just listen to your body, eventually it will even start telling you what it requires.

Lately I've been craving prawns and I don't even like prawns that much but the body seems to want them lol.

Too old for the pregnancy thing btw lol

Well I thought I may have been pregnant - but blood tests confirm no. I am anemic again and looks like I had strep throat too.

Dr thinks it may just be the tail end of my infection or as I have just finished my time of the month my appetite dwindles.

Still not feeling hungry but hoping to be better for my treat night saturday.

Back